Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

I was hoping for a Gift Card at Toys R US, but looks like that's not gonna happen.... Gamestop i guess it is for me, unless i find something better.

I can't see the link at work, but is deal outside or inside the US? Looking for deals for PS3 version.

[quote name='husyk']I can't see the link at work, but is deal outside or inside the US? Looking for deals for PS3 version.[/QUOTE]

deal is for US. they have the ps3 and xbox 360 version

Hmm, the bestsku.com website lists their copies as NTSC Region-Free discs. That description makes it sound like they burned the discs or something and then sell it to you. I might be wrong, but seeing $20 off of a brand new title is suspicious.

[quote name='klinediscream']Hmm, the bestsku.com website lists their copies as NTSC Region-Free discs. That description makes it sound like they burned the discs or something and then sell it to you. I might be wrong, but seeing $20 off of a brand new title is suspicious.[/QUOTE]

PS3 Disks are all region free. I think they are stating this as a selling point. They are prob. selling the JPN ver

ive ordered an xbox 360 game from them before and it said on the site region-free. When i took a closer look at the game, it was a US version.

[quote name='dennisb407']So many people have been duped with that Juggernaut deal, reserving the game and not getting the code.[/QUOTE]

Guaranteed because of the exploit on the GS site. You could enter any 10 random digits and get him emailed to you. GS took down the site today. Guess those who really bought at GS got served by the exploiters of the interwebs.

You don't want him anyways. He's not got great damage, as his health drains easily too.

bread's done
Back