Marvel Ultimate Alliance (360-Asia, Region Free Confirmed) $43 shipped at Play-Asia

[quote name='bluto20']Ordered me a copy from play-asia and it shipped within 6 hours from when I placed it. I hope I get a tracking #.[/QUOTE]

Most of their shipping options don't support tracking, so you're SOL on that front.

But I wouldn't worry, I've ordered from them many times with no problems (besides how long it took the packages to arrive).

I was thinking of getting this in the TRU deal but I think I can wait a little.
I got my fingers crossed about the online play. Hope it's decent at least.

[quote name='c!ty']I was thinking of getting this in the TRU deal but I think I can wait a little.
I got my fingers crossed about the online play. Hope it's decent at least.[/quote]

Yes but by waiting you probably won't find many people to play online with, TOO many big online releases coming up very soon.

so, how long do play-asia orders take to go halfway around the globe?

my order says 5-10 days but if it's here before thanksgiving I'll be happy

[quote name='DantheApe']so, how long do play-asia orders take to go halfway around the globe?

my order says 5-10 days but if it's here before thanksgiving I'll be happy[/quote]

My last 3 orders have arrived in about 9 days, but judging from other posts some people have waited much longer.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']Trust me, it's not worth even $5 :lol:[/QUOTE]

It will be when I take my copy to Wal Mart and they give me a $50 gift card for it.

Yeah, I have no conscience and I'm cheap. Rainbow Six here I come.

I'm thinking mine will be here tomorrow. My copy of Phoenix Wright II shipped last Monday and I got it today, and Ultimate Alliance shipped Tuesday. Hopefully I'll have it, but my backlog is killing me right now.

[quote name='contej85']Yes but by waiting you probably won't find many people to play online with, TOO many big online releases coming up very soon.[/quote]

Eh...I'm guessing I can play with everyone else who got it late from Play-Asia.
Honestly, multiplayer was the last thing on my mind when I ordered this game.
I just liked the single player part of X-Men Legends and wanted more of the same.

oh damn is this game fun. I wasn't really expecting much because i avoided any press about this one but woah. Well worth the $43 and 6 day wait

I'm in Southern California and it shipped Last Tuesday, but I still do not have it.

However, my 360 suffered from the Ring of Red-Three Lights Flashing so who gives a Rat's Arse, as Microsoft will replace it when it sees fit or two plus weeks...

bread's done
Back