Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza Motorsport 2 bundle (NEW) $4.99 at Blockbuster

Smallville123

CAGiversary!
Just the games obviously not the whole system bundle. A few things to keep in mind with this deal. Its a cooperate store price so anyone who carries it the price will be that, but most stores probably don't have this sku in stock so call ahead. Also i didn't stick this in the blockbuster gamerush thread so it wouldn't get looked over

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Coper3000']Man, I will have to check this out. I would not mind shelling out 5 bucks for these two games. Thanks for the heads up OP.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I hope your store still has some. I work at blockbuster and when this came across my nose i had to share.

[quote name='Coper3000']Man, I will have to check this out. I would not mind shelling out 5 bucks for these two games. Thanks for the heads up OP.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I agree, Marvel is awesome, but I wasn't too crazy about Forza. I could appreciate it being a good racer, just not my thing.:)

I got this for $4.99 during the 50% off sale earlier this year. I thought for sure they were all shipped back with the rest of the games. They're "new" in that the Xbox seal is unbroken on the side, but none of them were ever sealed.

[quote name='GunstarRed']I got this for $4.99 during the 50% off sale earlier this year. I thought for sure they were all shipped back with the rest of the games. They're "new" in that the Xbox seal is unbroken on the side, but none of them were ever sealed.[/QUOTE]

Thats just the way they were packaged. They are new copies. Just not shrink wrapped

bread's done
Back