Marvel Universe toys

spookymuffin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Anyone know where to get the Hasbro Marvel Universe toys without paying $15 a pop? Toys R Us' website had a few, but mostly undesirables. I'm looking to complete this collection, but it seems as though I have to succumb to the mighty eBay...

[quote name='spookymuffin']Anyone know where to get the Hasbro Marvel Universe toys without paying $15 a pop? Toys R Us' website had a few, but mostly undesirables. I'm looking to complete this collection, but it seems as though I have to succumb to the mighty eBay...[/QUOTE]

Target/Walmart/Toys R Us brick and mortar. I've seen everything but gray hulk in stores. I hunt for GI Joes, and since those have more or less died because of the movie, I switched to MU. Managed to get all of the Wave 4 stuff I wanted in one trip.

Yeah, Target's usually the best bet for these, from what I've seen. I've found all of them that a friend wanted at Target (minus Gray Hulk, like georox said).

Anyone seen the Nick Fury deal? It kinda sucks. You have to subscribe to Marvel Digital Comics to get him. Not a mail-away deal. Booo.

[quote name='El Gray']Yeah, Target's usually the best bet for these, from what I've seen. I've found all of them that a friend wanted at Target (minus Gray Hulk, like georox said).

Anyone seen the Nick Fury deal? It kinda sucks. You have to subscribe to Marvel Digital Comics to get him. Not a mail-away deal. Booo.[/QUOTE]

I was so pissed about the Nick Fury thing. I kept all my packaging/fury files/etc. just to learn I have to pay $25 for a figure I want, and an online comic thing I don't want. (I only read TopCow, and I prefer PHYSICAL issues.)

Man, I've passed 8 Red Hulks now, just not a fan. Tons of people seem to buy it for eBay/trading value though from what I'm seeing.

I passed a Red Hulk yesterday .. thought about getting it because I had never seen it around before. Which ones are the rare ones? All waves of the Marvel Universe figs are mostly all around here except for X-Force Wolverine (although I see him randomly) and I have yet to see a Grey Hulk, but I'm sure it's bound to turn up eventually like all the others do. Maybe I can help some of you guys out.

3-packs of the DC Figures the same scale as the Marvel Figures have started their clearance cycles at Target. I think they started at $12.99. Possible $3.24 in a few weeks, might be a must buy.

[quote name='darkasian']3-packs of the DC Figures the same scale as the Marvel Figures have started their clearance cycles at Target. I think they started at $12.99. Possible $3.24 in a few weeks, might be a must buy.[/QUOTE]

Lack of posing-ability. Horrible line. I need to hit our Meijer again soon, they had a ton before, a gray hulk might have appeared...

Didn't know about the lack of posing on the DC guys. The starting price was $16.99 not $12.99 as I had thought, so you're looking at $4.24 at 75% off on these 3-packs. I'll pick them up at that price. Also Wark, check the Walmart in Taylor, MI, off 94, for Marvel Figs. That store keeps their pegs full. Picked up my Rulk there. Tons of Moon Knights, and other hard* to find guys there.

I think the next wave has Gray Hulk packed with it, so I'm just playing the waiting game right now. Looking forward to SDCC in about two weeks though, get that Marvel U 4-pack and the black and white Captain America.

I signed up for digital comics to get the Nick Fury. He better be the best figure ever considering the digital comics portion is worthless. Their reader is absolutely terrible.

I tried to get through an issue of the digital comics preview, and it was like smashing myself in the face with a hammer. Sucks that's the only way to get Nick Fury.

bread's done
Back