marvel vs capcom 2 $15 HUGE YMMV

Most KB's have horrible games on their clearance table of 4 year old PS2 games and crappy GBA titles.

YMMV for sure.

[quote name='minqqq']marvel vs capcom 2 (used $55 at EB), got it for 15 brand new at kbtoys today. check the clearance table. yessssssssssssss[/quote]

What system?

That 55 at EB is bullshit and why are you telling us this? Bragging maybe? Anyways MVC2 at KB is a huge YMMV . Phrostbyte getting a clue, priceless

[quote name='sying']That 55 at EB is bullshit and why are you telling us this? Bragging maybe? Anyways MVC2 at KB is a huge YMMV . Phrostbyte getting a clue, priceless[/quote]

it was $54.99 po at EB at one point, I think its $49.99 or $44.99 now.

sorry if my post pissed you guys off. i thought it was a really good deal and other KBs may potentially have the same deal. i just wanted to give a heads up cause i know that was the first time in maybe a year i looked through a kb video game clearance table. but i guess YMMV

some people on the boards can be asses at times, myself included though it isn't too often for me. edit the title of the page to have a YMMV (click edit and change the subject). welcome to the boards and thanks for trying to help.

[quote name='sying']That 55 at EB is bullshit and why are you telling us this? Bragging maybe? Anyways MVC2 at KB is a huge YMMV . Phrostbyte getting a clue, priceless[/quote]

Excuse me? I don't even know what your point is on this one. But on ebgames.com, MvsC2 PO is $55, I was simply stating that for the post above me who asked for which system is this copy of the game. I assumed PS2 since he said 55 at eb.. What's your problem buddy?

Was it the PS2 version or the Xbox version of MvC2?

PS2 version = meh, any gaming store carries that

Xbox version = a real gem!!!

bread's done
Back