Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Back in Stock!!! @ Gamestop

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Marvel vs capcom for playstation 2 is back in stock at Gamestop online ....use Cag16 16% off & Stack with edge card 10% and code SAVER free shipping and get it dropped down from 80$ to 59$ (26% off) i know its not that cheap but considering the going rate is up to 100$ this is the perfect opportunity to nap a rare game. this is how i got my marvel vs capcom 2 here the site get it while it still last's

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=22394

@Decon: Yes they are serious about $80. Reason being it was a VERY short print game. Both the PS2 and Xbox versions of MvC2 have sprite glitches and background ones. If you want to play an almost direct port of the arcade version you must get it on the Dreamcast *hugs his dreamcast* :).

[quote name='Duddy07']@Decon: Yes they are serious about $80. Reason being it was a VERY short print game. Both the PS2 and Xbox versions of MvC2 have sprite glitches and background ones. If you want to play an almost direct port of the arcade version you must get it on the Dreamcast *hugs his dreamcast* :).[/QUOTE]

ahhhh...I miss the ole DC....I wish they would have released Fighter's Megamix 2 on it. Best console for arcade ports though.

There are no sprite glitches in the PS2 version. My version runs flawlessly. It just has low resolution sprites, but that's how this version was made.

I grabbed MvsC2 for the xbox from a GS a month or two ago. It's not perfect and the d-pad sucks but it was only $24 with some deals and an edge card.

This is actually in stock quite frequently. Atleast, it always seems to be instock when I randomly check. Its probably because of the high $80 price tag with no guarantee of manual, case, or the disc not being refurbished.

80bux for a ps2 game omfg what is so great about this game? i played it back n the day but that was long time ago lol

[quote name='aoessand']80bux for a ps2 game omfg what is so great about this game? i played it back n the day but that was long time ago lol[/QUOTE]

Not many were printed and its an awesome game. One of the best fighting games ever. Ever.

looks like it is out of stock sorry for those of you tuning in so but i will let you know once again if its back in stock ...time to say farewell because i now will lock this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back