Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 (CC deal) for trade/sale

Drico

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I have a few copies of this. New/sealed. Just seeing if I can get anything before I toss them on Ebay for a nice profit.

I'm interested in Mario Party 4, Resident Evil 2/3 (GameCube), and Resident Evil: Dead Aim (PS2) from the CC sale, or cash/PayPal. PM me any offers. Thanks.

[quote name='Drico']Sorry, forgot to mention that. PS2.[/quote]

How much cash we talking? I already have it for the DC, but it would be sweet to play this with the SF controllers.

also your sig takes me to my game collection. You need to edit the link so it reads similar to the one in my sig.

I would like a new sealed MvC2!!!

I can offer cash, though, and I can Paypal immediately.

EDIT: I have a NEW SEALED Mario Party 4 ready to go if you want to trade!

I would like it....I have RECVX on Gamecube/Megaman X7, Dark Cloud 2/ Stretch Panic/ Max Payne GBA, MGS2 Substance and Ninja Assault to offer towards it let me know

Alrighty. I've gotten an overwhelming amount of PM's from this, so, sorry if I haven't replied to everyones. :?

I have traded 1 copy and tossed another on Ebay. So, I currently have 1 copy left and possibly more to come tomorrow.

If you're interested in the copy on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8116638450

Seems kinda shady, though, because I bought this for $5, but hey... that's what it is going for on Ebay. :p

Bout Mega Man Zero 2 sealed for MvC2? I already have the DC version, but I have a fighting stick for the PS2.

bread's done
Back