Marvel vs Capcom 2 (DC) $16 shipped FC w/DC. complete

mousin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
i got Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast) complete and in excellent condition. willing to sell it off for 16 shipped via paypal. first to talk to me about this gets it. no trades please.

TO BE CLEAR EDIT: disk is professionally resurfaced by hollywood vid. and it has a hollywood video sticker on it. CASe AND MANUAL LOOK MINT. i said excellent condition because of everything put together

also AIM me at: oyahomousino

[quote name='mousin']i got Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast) complete and in excellent condition. willing to sell it off for 16 shipped via paypal. first to talk to me about this gets it. no trades play.

also AIM me at: oyahomousino[/quote]

I haven't seen you around for a while mousin! :D

yea, ive been away from gaming. havent played any video games for a week. its either school, tatttooing, girlfriend, or going out with friends. tonight i went to HOOTERS!! =] jebus were there hot girls. i boguth my girlfriend a hooters shirt that would fit her nice.

[quote name='mousin']yea, ive been away from gaming. havent played any video games for a week. its either school, tatttooing, girlfriend, or going out with friends. tonight i went to HOOTERS!! =] jebus were there hot girls. i boguth my girlfriend a hooters shirt that would fit her nice.[/quote]

Aren't you the Mr. Classy. :lol:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='mousin']yea, ive been away from gaming. havent played any video games for a week. its either school, tatttooing, girlfriend, or going out with friends. tonight i went to HOOTERS!! =] jebus were there hot girls. i boguth my girlfriend a hooters shirt that would fit her nice.[/quote]

Aren't you the Mr. Classy. :lol:[/quote]

Mr. Classy? more like mr. cheapass. you know how much the stupid fricken tank top was? you know, the exact same one the hooter girls where, but in black. it was 26 bucks before tax!! i hesitated, and almost fainted. got back from coma and said, im buying it no matter what. =]

[quote name='mousin'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='mousin']yea, ive been away from gaming. havent played any video games for a week. its either school, tatttooing, girlfriend, or going out with friends. tonight i went to HOOTERS!! =] jebus were there hot girls. i boguth my girlfriend a hooters shirt that would fit her nice.[/quote]

Aren't you the Mr. Classy. :lol:[/quote]

Mr. Classy? more like mr. cheapass. you know how much the stupid fricken tank top was? you know, the exact same one the hooter girls where, but in black. it was 26 bucks before tax!! i hesitated, and almost fainted. got back from coma and said, im buying it no matter what. =][/quote]

:? errr yes, my point was that you bought your girlfriend a hooters shirt, thats classy in my book. :lol:

sorry if this is a little unapropriate because this can be considered underage but for all of you guys under 18...:

mybday.jpg

+

5884.jpg

= i have the best gf in world.

[quote name='mousin']
TO BE CLEAR EDIT: disk is professionally resurfaced by hollywood vid. and it has a hollywood video sticker on it. CASe AND MANUAL LOOK MINT. i said excellent condition because of everything put together
[/quote]

You've checked to make sure it works, right? Because I thought resurfacing DC discs was not a good thing.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='mousin']
[/quote]

You've checked to make sure it works, right? Because I thought resurfacing DC discs was not a good thing.[/quote]

played it for 3 hours strait. will play now for 3 more hours, there wasnt 1 single problem. =]

bread's done
Back