Marvel vs. Capcom 2 DC for Trade/Sale

PrinceNeil

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I got a SEALED Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for the Dreamcast that I might be eBaying soon, but I thought I might go here first. The plastic wrapping is starting to crumble in some areas around the case but its still sealed. I can take pictures if you want to see it.

For TRADE: I'm looking for Ikaruga and Viewtiful Joe. Both are GameCube and must be Mint(ScratchLESS & Complete) or Sealed is even better. These games are part of CC's $4.99 sale, but I didn't find any.

For SALE: give me a price and include the First Class shipping & Delivery Confirmation.

If I didntn already own it I would be all over this deal.Why people want the imitation versions on PS2 and XBOX when you could have the original home version is beyond me.

[quote name='DX']If I didntn already own it I would be all over this deal.Why people want the imitation versions on PS2 and XBOX when you could have the original home version is beyond me.[/quote]

What does it matter what version you get? They're all the same game. And they aren't imitations, they're ports.

Kinda rare I guess, not nothing amazing. I know you can buy it from EBGames.com and other such places for about $20 used, but then again you can't be sure of the condition.

I've had the original DC version since day one but I wanted (and finally got last weekend) the PS2 version b/c I prefer the PS2 controller. Also, the PS2 version (and probly the Xbox one) has a new Gallery feature where you can unlock artwork of every character. My only gripe is that the load times on PS2 are pretty crappy. Nothing too bad, but still noticeable.

I like it better. I have an imported controller and it is far supperior to the xbox controller. Otherwise, I think the games are about the same. Having both versions, I didn't notice anything other than the controller.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Question, Are you interested in any other games? I ask cuz I have a mint copy of Viewtiful Joe but not Ikaruga.[/quote]

I would be but I really want Ikaruga more than Viewtiful Joe.

[quote name='deathcabforcutie']what about Ikaruga for the dreamcast? will you take that, or does it have to be for GC?[/quote]

Must be for GC. I really don't play my Dreamcast anymore.

bread's done
Back