Marvel vs Capcom 2 demo on PSN

steve_k

CAGiversary!
The Marvel vs Capcom 2 demo is now on the Playstation Network, but the single player mode and on-line modes have been locked, which means the only way to play the demo is to have two controllers for your system and someone to play with. I live alone, which means I cannot play the demo and am limited to the title menu.

Am I overlooking something? Am I the only one who is frustrated not be to able to play the demo because I only have one controller and have no friends interested in video games?

[quote name='steve_k']The Marvel vs Capcom 2 demo is now on the Playstation Network, but the single player mode and on-line modes have been locked, which means the only way to play the demo is to have two controllers for your system and someone to play with. I live alone, which means I cannot play the demo and am limited to the title menu.

Am I overlooking something? Am I the only one who is frustrated not be to able to play the demo because I only have one controller and have no friends interested in video games?[/quote]

If I recall the demo of Super Street Fighter II HD was the same way. Capcom must feel that people would simply play the same battle over and over again and feel like they don't have to buy the game or something. Doesn't really make a lot of sense, but that's Capcom for ya.

I have friends, but none of them like video games. I have just about as much luck trying to get my girlfriend to play video games with me as she does trying to get me enthusiastic to watch 'Grey's Anatomy'. It's just not going to happen.

mentioned already here and also here. Plus it came out in thurs....so not only are you a dollar short but a day late as well my friend. Thanx anyways though.

bread's done
Back