Marvel vs Capcom 2 (Dreamcast) MINT AND COMPLETE RARE

Are you seriously trying to advertise that, even though you dropped it down to $80 which is still a helluva a lot here at CAG?

Unless its freaking sealed, its not worth nearly that much. It sells on average on ebay for like 40 to at most about 50-60. $80 and you set it for BIN? LOL. What do you think you have? The PS2 copy of the game? Because you probably got your console games confused. The PS2 copy is the one that actually sells for $80-120, not the dreamcast version.

And you ask me how would I know? Well im selling mine too, and I actually did the research for it, lol. Funny guy you.

[quote name='Squarehard']Are you seriously trying to advertise that, even though you dropped it down to $80 which is still a helluva a lot here at CAG?

Unless its freaking sealed, its not worth nearly that much. It sells on average on ebay for like 40 to at most about 50-60. $80 and you set it for BIN? LOL. What do you think you have? The PS2 copy of the game? Because you probably got your console games confused. The PS2 copy is the one that actually sells for $80-120, not the dreamcast version.

And you ask me how would I know? Well im selling mine too, and I actually did the research for it, lol. Funny guy you.[/quote]

CAG members gets free shipping!

bread's done
Back