Marvel vs Capcom 2 (PS2) for $125 - How did he do it?

Wow. I thought it might be sealed, at least. Sometimes, I think people get carried away when bidding. They want something so bad, and they don't want to lose the auction, they end up spending more than they should have.

It's easy - confidence in the seller not ripping you off is worth a few dollars. He has 100% feedback (125) and he took an actual picture of the product instead of using a stock photo. I do this on all my auctions and they always seem to get more bids and sell for more money.

[quote name='javeryh']It's easy - confidence in the seller not ripping you off is worth a few dollars. He has 100% feedback (125) and he took an actual picture of the product instead of using a stock photo. I do this on all my auctions and they always seem to get more bids and sell for more money.[/quote]
that and probably just the right timing. one should also consider the buyer who probably is more than willing to pay over $100.

People who pay so damn much for a PS2 copy of MvC2 aren't exactly the most knowledgable consumer to begin with. The DC version, which from when I last checked was a LOT less than the PS2 version, doesn't have half the problems that the PS2 version does.

what problems does the ps2 version have? i used to have the dreamcast versions but i lent the games and system to a friend who then lent it to someone else and i never got back my games.

Meh, you wouldn't notice if you weren't using game breaking techniques. Let's just say that they won't use this version of the game in any serious tourneys, because I guess it plays a lot different compared to the DC version.

I have a buddy who is hardcore into this game. He uses, what's called "top tier" characters. Magneto, Sentinel, Cable, Iron Man, etc...

According to him, when performing some of the complicated combos while calling out assists, there MAY be some framerate slowdowns. But this mostly plagues the PS2 version.

The Dreamcast version is superior to all other versions, but that doesn't make it flawless either. I have, on rare occasions, seen this game glitch too.

I pawned my MVC2 a long, long time ago, because I was desperate for some cash. Got $25 out of it, little did I know that I should have sold it on ebay.
But it was alright, I preferred the bootlegs I found on the internet w/ custom soundtracks.

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3612831/TDC_Final_v2_-_Dreamcast_Street_Fighter_Compilation

mods, please PM me if this link is no-no, I'll change it. Please don't delete my post. thanks

bread's done
Back