Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds $49.99 Newegg

ithebigc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-EMC-021511-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79233051-L017B
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...-021511-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74129021-L017A

Got this in the 48-Hour Sale email Newegg sent out. For 48 hours, you can get MvC3 for $49.99 with promo code, knocking $10 off MSRP

PS3: EMCKHJE73
Xbox 360: EMCKHJE72

If you don't care about $10 off instantly and would rather get $25 for later use, I encourage anyone reading this to go to their local (or not so local) Kmart instead where they're giving $25 in Rewards Points (points linked to an account that you can use for your next purchase). Just in case any of you avoid the Kmart thread, I wanted to throw this out there. More details here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284992. Much better deal than Newegg, IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
hooray! Ordering now :D

*edit* just saw the K-mart deal for getting $25 back, I could use that...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
went in on this one

25$ from kmart is good but i think gift cards are a hassle compared to up front savings. dont think i been to kmart since i was a kid too lol.

[quote name='Enuf']It's $45 if u buy @ BB price matching the TRU ad for the $15 gift card, plus BB has the $10 pre-order bonus.[/QUOTE]

I think BestBuy's prime match policy excludes gift cards?

Please someone correct me if I am wrong, b/c I would love to PM since I have a BB gift card =)

[quote name='IronSerif']My thought is that he's trying to get Amazon to price match it? Not sure though...[/QUOTE]

No, my concern was with his comment about not ordering from NewEgg--they're a great retailer.

[quote name='AwRy108']No, my concern was with his comment about not ordering from NewEgg--they're a great retailer.[/QUOTE]

Yeah seriously, what an idiot

[quote name='ssjmichael']Yeah seriously, what an idiot[/QUOTE]

Not sure it's worth name-calling, but still seems silly to ignore NewEgg, especially since they were a more prominent retailer before Amazon hit their stride.

[quote name='Trance Addix']I submitted the price to Amazon -- don't use Newegg.[/QUOTE]
new egg prob is the best company i delt with online. i tend to buy pc stuff from em because they are one of the few online places that have somewhat okay cs if the stuff fails

I bought MvC 3 for $35 shipped from Newegg this mornin'! I got an email a few days ago (which wasn't linked to a newegg account yet) with a promo code for $25 off of any purchase over $50 for new customers only. So I made a new account, used the code (one time use) and it worked. It also shipped out today too :bouncy:

[quote name='Trance Addix']I submitted the price to Amazon -- don't use Newegg.[/QUOTE]
Not that I really care about Newegg either, but I figured someone out there would like $10 off instantly.

That said, I'm going to edit the OP to reflect the fact that K-Mart has a much better deal. I'd rather K-Mart get customers than Newegg since they're in more of a tight spot in recent years than Newegg :cool:

[quote name='nikkai']I think BestBuy's prime match policy excludes gift cards?

Please someone correct me if I am wrong, b/c I would love to PM since I have a BB gift card =)[/QUOTE]

The policy on their website specifically states that they will deduct any gift card promos right off the game price when you price match.

[quote name='nikkai']I think BestBuy's prime match policy excludes gift cards?

Please someone correct me if I am wrong, b/c I would love to PM since I have a BB gift card =)[/QUOTE]

How do you handle a price match if an instant gift card is included with a purchase?
The value of an instant gift card with purchase will be considered when calculating a price match. If the combined value of a competitor's product and instant gift card is lower than the combined value of Best Buy's product price and instant gift card, Best Buy will match either the price or the instant gift card value, depending on the offer.

Make sure u have a copy of the TRU ad and the PM policy. I have 2 threads regarding gift card PM in regards to the current X360 $25/$40 and last weeks $50 GC @ target follow the steps on those threads and you should be good

Nice, thanks OP.

I bought the SE from Amazon today. Sold it within an hour for a $30 profit. Then I turn around and buy it from Newegg, saving $16 off store price (I pay tax). So, the game ended up costing me less than $20. Sweet.

[quote name='Kevfactor']new egg prob is the best company i delt with online. i tend to buy pc stuff from em because they are one of the few online places that have somewhat okay cs if the stuff fails[/QUOTE]

I don't shop for computer parts - but I also never had an issue with Amazon CS; love them :)

Just bought it off them. Total came out to be $54.86 since I get taxed here in Cali. Wish I could had gotten that promo code NovaKane got. But hey its a $11 dollar saving compared to buying it at the store.

[quote name='vanphan']Simply use the promo code EMCKHJE72 for $10 off.

Support the awesome guys of Newegg.com![/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code! I would have paid $10 more without it

[quote name='starks']Nice, thanks OP.

I bought the SE from Amazon today. Sold it within an hour for a $30 profit. Then I turn around and buy it from Newegg, saving $16 off store price (I pay tax). So, the game ended up costing me less than $20. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Where did you sell it for a $30.00 profit?

bread's done
Back