Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Special Edition $59.99 at Fred Meyer

francobash

CAGiversary!
If you happen to have a Fred Meyer store near you, check to see if they have it. Went in tonight for a few things and decided to browse the electronics department and saw that they had 1 copy of MVC 3 Special Edition so I had them take it out so I could buy it. Salesperson said that it was a great deal since it was the same price as the regular one. It is tagged $69.99, but, is in their system for $59.99, said it was an unadvertised sale price. Would have preferred a 360 version, but, was happy to get it for either system. He didn't know how long the sale would be going on, but, hopefully some of you who are interested in the game may be able to find it.

This is definitely YMMV. When I purchased my LE earlier this week it was the full $69.99. Same for a friend who purchased one from another store in the area.

Awesome you found a copy, it kicks ass.

Was definitely glad to find one as I was broke earlier in the week when it came out and thought I might have missed out on getting it. Good luck to others looking for it.

The sale ended on 2/19.

Now if you can find three copies, you get them all for the price of 2 as part of the B2G1 sale this week.

bread's done
Back