Marvel vs Capcom 3 TE Fightstick PS3

jiggyteddy

CAGiversary!
I've got an opportunity to buy that for $120 brand new in the box. I am in the market for a good quality fightstick since my passion for fighting games has been somewhat reinvigorated.

Would that be considered a good deal? I don't know much about fightsticks and the rarity of some of them. Perhaps someone from the community with more knowledge on this can chime in.

They retail for $159.99 on the Gameshark site.

I bought the MvC2 fightstick last week at gamestop for 140, and it's a steal if you're going to be playing fighting games regularly. The MvC3 one is numbered to 5,000 as well, right?

[quote name='veronesepk']I bought the MvC2 fightstick last week at gamestop for 140, and it's a steal if you're going to be playing fighting games regularly. The MvC3 one is numbered to 5,000 as well, right?[/QUOTE]
I really have no idea how limited this thing is. I would have bought the MvC2 one if I was able to find it. Congrats on grabbing that!

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I've got an opportunity to buy that for $120 brand new in the box. I am in the market for a good quality fightstick since my passion for fighting games has been somewhat reinvigorated.

Would that be considered a good deal? I don't know much about fightsticks and the rarity of some of them. Perhaps someone from the community with more knowledge on this can chime in.

They retail for $159.99 on the Gameshark site.[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for a fightstick as well...do you mind me being nosy and asking how you are able to get it for 120? Is there a sale going on somewhere or are you buying it off someone else?

Sorry guys, I should have been specific with where I found this price.

Unfortunately it is from an individual I had contacted.

If it works well and not a scam, I will ask if the person can get more and I will share the info with you guys.

Here is an update for anyone interested:

I can get more, but unfortunately my friend cannot get anymore at the discount he got them for with the first batch. I got the last one.

It will work out to about $145 shipped, and he can only get PS3 ones now.

I guess it is still somewhat of a deal considering that these are limited supposedly. They go for $160 + shipping on the Mad Catz website.

If anyone is interested still, send me a PM. Good luck.

bread's done
Back