marvel vs capcom one for dreamcast/playstation

soriku

CAGiversary!
I am looking for a copy of Marvel versus Capcom one for the PlayStation 1 or Dreamcast. I've been noticing that I can only find it for about $40 used.looking to get it for less. Oh and can anyone tell me why it cost so much all of a sudden I bought it for like $20 years ago ?

[quote name='soriku']I am looking for a copy of Marvel versus Capcom one for the PlayStation 1 or Dreamcast. I've been noticing that I can only find it for about $40 used.looking to get it for less. Oh and can anyone tell me why it cost so much all of a sudden I bought it for like $20 years ago ?[/quote]

'Cause that was years ago, and the game is out of print.:)

[quote name='georox']Man I saw Suikoden 2 for $20 years ago, why can't I find it cheap now?![/QUOTE]

i saw a stack of them brand new sealed a TRU for 29.99 years ago : )

Two things to consider:

1. Have you tried the sequel? It's worlds better than the original, which was only decent at best.

2. The PSX version is inferior to the DC one.

[quote name='Rozz']Two things to consider:

1. Have you tried the sequel? It's worlds better than the original, which was only decent at best.

2. The PSX version is inferior to the DC one.[/quote]

1 Tried? I own the sequel.I don't know some reason I liked MvC one a lot.the second one is better but just want to own the first again.

2 I did not know that. Thanks for the heads up.

bread's done
Back