MasaTFC & Super Friends Xmas Lowball Bash is Over!!! OP is updated!

So since my job is crazy, I will be able to update the OP with the final bids tomorrow afternoon. If you won items, you will get an invoice PM tomorrow night (at least from me). Please have patience in the process of sorting out this mess, I lost track of bids a little while back. Thanks to everyone who participated and to my fellow sellers for helping out!

All my purchases were from . RagingSt0rm's list I believe. I'll be sending payment on payday(Dec 15, 2012). Just a heads up for the slight delay in my payment. I've PM'd him this as well. Thanks for the great lowball.

That guy that was bidding on those comics. Sorry man, I was just going to check eBay for that comic I wanted, and it's still cheaper here, hence my changed mind. No hard feelings. :whistle2:#

[quote name='TommyLove']Haha I wanted to scared the other 2 bidders to make them bid double digits! I failed though.[/QUOTE]

That would've been something. ;)

Aww yeah sons, I'ma be so deep in 360 games and manga that I won't even remember the smell of an unsolicited woman. :lol:

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Alright, my ducks i'll send invoices by 2morrow in the afternoon or evening
13470785261232.gif

now let me dream of money....[/QUOTE]
ditto yal. Ditto. I get out of class at 2 pm pst so a little after that. Thanks for the vita money everyone. Much love.

[quote name='BriankLizard93']sooo.... tired..... was supposed to be asleep several hours ago. go to work in 3 anda half hours. All for Katamari and a t-shirt. Would do it again any day.[/QUOTE]
Wow, nice victory on the Katamari game and the mass effect shirt! You've saved a bunch.

[quote name='Blade']That would've been something. ;)

Aww yeah sons, I'ma be so deep in 360 games and manga that I won't even remember the smell of an unsolicited woman. :lol:[/QUOTE]

No, you'll still able to smell them some way.

Just so everyone who won items of mine knows, I will post a list of free stuff (well just add a buck for shipping) on a first come first serve basis in the OP after I get the totals up tomorrow.

Sellers, make sure you check out the group discussion for an additional note/conversation.

Im going to bed now lol.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']No, you'll still able to smell them some way.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you'll put a little something extra in my package? ;)

[quote name='NoelVermillion']lets pray for those specials[/QUOTE]
For you, since you bought from me and I won a Pokemon game for $11 + the shipping cost(I say it's around $2-3?). I will give you one 1600 MS point card and we good?!!

[quote name='Blade']Does this mean you'll put a little something extra in my package? ;)[/QUOTE]

No; i'll just spray some cheap perfume on your stuff. So you can get the smell of women.

[quote name='TommyLove']For you, since you bought from me and I won a Pokemon game for $11 + the shipping cost(I say it's around $2-3?). I will give you one 1600 MS point card and we good?!![/QUOTE]
Oh, yeah were good with that. But payment comes first.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']Oh, yeah were good with that. But payment comes first.[/QUOTE]
Of course, payment after everything is updated? Then I'll send you a message to see if you're ready!

[quote name='TommyLove']55. Dark Cloud 2 $15 TommyLove 20
58. Psychonauts $9 TommyLove 15
186. Xenoblade Chronicles Art Book (22 pages) TommyLove $12 20
205. animal crossing: city folk $10 TommyLove 20
267. Resonance of Fate $15 TommyLove
278. Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together $9 TommyLove
69. Pokemon XD - Gale Of Darkness (Complete) - TommyLove $9[/QUOTE]

was all that supposed to be

55. Dark Cloud 2 $20 TommyLove
58. Psychonauts $15 TommyLove
186. Xenoblade Chronicles Art Book (22 pages) $20 TommyLove
205. animal crossing: city folk $20 TommyLove
69. Pokemon XD - Gale Of Darkness (Complete) -9$ TommyLove

cant sleep and trying to figure some of this junk out.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']was all that supposed to be

55. Dark Cloud 2 $20 TommyLove
58. Psychonauts $15 TommyLove
186. Xenoblade Chronicles Art Book (22 pages) $20 TommyLove
205. animal crossing: city folk $20 TommyLove
69. Pokemon XD - Gale Of Darkness (Complete) -9$ TommyLove

cant sleep and trying to figure some of this junk out.[/QUOTE]
Sorry for the confusion. The number next to the $ sign is my correct bid, the numbers after my name were from mathematica (I was doing my homework while bidding at the same time).

[quote name='TommyLove']Sorry for the confusion. The number next to the $ sign is my correct bid, the numbers after my name were from mathematica (I was doing my homework while bidding at the same time).[/QUOTE]
mmmkay. Thanks mate.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']mmmkay. Thanks mate.[/QUOTE]
Very confusing lowball with the format with so many items. It looks like tidaldreams won dark cloud for $16 from me. ugh so much for my honesty! next time can we just say the item name and number and say +(number) bid more than the highest bidder?!
For example, "(item name and number)+$1 dollar more than the highest bidder." who knows, someone that's not keeping track such as myself may overbid their spending limits.

[quote name='TommyLove']Very confusing lowball with the format with so many items. It looks like tidaldreams won dark cloud for $16 from me. ugh so much for my honesty! next time can we just say the item name and number and say +(number) bid more than the highest bidder?!
For example, "(item name and number)+$1 dollar more than the highest bidder." who knows, someone that's not keeping track such as myself may overbid their spending limits.[/QUOTE]
I think the issue with that is that the next bidder wouldn't know what the bids are at after multiple people have said +1 or what not. Sorry if this was all confusing for ya, next time I do one of these personaly there will probably be a whole lot less items. :p

and you kind of bid two or 3 times on dark cloud for 15 bucks from what I saw.Thats why I asked about those bids above, I couldn't tell if you just copy pasted and added bids at the end or what was up lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW : People who won stuff from my lot, does anyone of you guys want this DMC3 cloth poster (i it got way back then when DMC 3 came out. Gamestop were giving these away with purchase of DMC 3) it won't cost a dime on shipping.
2hwfviw.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/2hwfviw/6

Or if some else wants it who participated in the auction, you can have for a small shipping fee ----Very small.

----
I'll send out invoices as soon i see who got what in my lot.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']BTW : People who won stuff from my lot, does anyone of you guys want this DMC3 cloth poster (i it got way back then when DMC 3 came out. Gamestop were giving these away with purchase of DMC 3) it won't cost a dime on shipping.
2hwfviw.jpg

http://tinypic.com/r/2hwfviw/6

Or if some else wants it who participated in the auction, you can have for a small shipping fee ----Very small.

----
I'll send out invoices as soon i see who got what in my lot.[/QUOTE]
I'll take it noel. Pad that gba cart I won from ya :D

I see Bilalzahoor1 has a negative 3 trade rating for not paying for items in lowballs....sigh..sent him an invoice for the benefit of the doubt. Wish we had seen this earlier lol.

[quote name='TommyLove']Very confusing lowball with the format with so many items. It looks like tidaldreams won dark cloud for $16 from me. ugh so much for my honesty! next time can we just say the item name and number and say +(number) bid more than the highest bidder?!
For example, "(item name and number)+$1 dollar more than the highest bidder." who knows, someone that's not keeping track such as myself may overbid their spending limits.[/QUOTE]

I have won many items with this format, and never had a problem with it. It seems to worked out fine this time as well, although I can see how with this many items one might be confused. But I don't think your suggestion would make it any less confusing.

People always overbid on items. Thats how I ended up with my PSP lol. :drool: What you are talking about though, it certainly gets confusing in the last hour of bidding, so the best thing to do is keep an eye on the items you want in the thread. Like my Yo Gabba Gabba crew says, sometimes you win sometimes you lose...

[quote name='thefurrypanda']I see Bilalzahoor1 has a negative 3 trade rating for not paying for items in lowballs....sigh..sent him an invoice for the benefit of the doubt. Wish we had seen this earlier lol.[/QUOTE]

well thats bunk. I don't think he won much stuff though. hope that works out for ya (didn't notice it myself, sorry about that).

I am updating the OP right now to reflect the final results. If you see an error please quote the post (with the number) and I will adjust if needed!

I personally had no problem with the format. I just use notepad and copy/paste to help me get my bids in faster and keep an eye out for the bids of others.

:)

I always have two windows going: one for F5'ing to see any new bids, and one with my preemptive bid already typed in the quick reply box. ;)

[quote name='Blade']I always have two windows going: one for F5'ing to see any new bids, and one with my preemptive bid already typed in the quick reply box. ;)[/QUOTE]
This is me ^

[quote name='Blade']I always have two windows going: one for F5'ing to see any new bids, and one with my preemptive bid already typed in the quick reply box. ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='thefurrypanda']This is me ^[/QUOTE]

^ this is me both.

the OP update is coming right this second! only two items need to be clarified and once Storm gets back to me then the OP will reflect all Final Bids! Woot!

EDIT- OP is updated with final bids EXCEPT for two items that need storms attention, soon as I hear back I will adjust those items.

Sellers, please go over your items and post totals in the group discussion and I will post them in the fron tpage reserved spots.

Winners- any issues either contact the seller or post it here!

Please have patience as the invoices are recorded and sent out! Thanks!

[quote name='Barney']I personally had no problem with the format. I just use notepad and copy/paste to help me get my bids in faster and keep an eye out for the bids of others.[/QUOTE]

this it was not difficult

[quote name='MasaTFC']-snip-
People always overbid on items. Thats how I ended up with my PSP lol. :drool: What you are talking about though, it certainly gets confusing in the last hour of bidding, so the best thing to do is keep an eye on the items you want in the thread. Like my Yo Gabba Gabba crew says, sometimes you win sometimes you lose...-snip-[/QUOTE]

it didn't help that people posted irrelevant bids either like $5 on something that has already been up to $7 >.>

Indeeed.
Just so everyone knows All My Invoices Are Now Out!
Also, any buyers of single or double items that pay tonight/tomorrow morning. I will be shipping the first batch out tomorrow. So, pay quickly if you want ur stuff on Saturday. Except my Canadian brotherin, who knows how long that'll take.

querjek edited his post.. i remember his format was wrong... reason i made a post saying barnicle was still winning... but whatever. enjoy the gun :(

^he might have edited his formatting, but I think his original bid was $4.

Of course, no way to tell unless the site actually keeps track of all changes and mods can dig it up somehow

[quote name='Barney']querjek edited his post.. i remember his format was wrong... reason i made a post saying barnicle was still winning... but whatever. enjoy the gun :(
[/QUOTE]

sadly, it doesn't "say" that he edited the post, but when I first noticed it I didn't see anything wrong (things were going fast though).

No worries barney, I will still make shipping acceptable for ya!;)

Damn, i thought i won Borderlands guide but apparently the site timewarped and posted winning bid 4 posts above mine so i never saw it.

I should have winning bid for Animal Crossing guide too, Tommy just had some really bad formatted bids

[quote name='Pookymeister']Damn, i thought i won Borderlands guide but apparently the site timewarped and posted winning bid 4 posts above mine so i never saw it.

I should have winning bid for Animal Crossing guide too, Tommy just had some really bad formatted bids[/QUOTE]

This is true masa. Tommy had a wierd bid format that was cleared up last night in this forum

I will have preliminary invoices up later tonight, so be on the lookout then. Bidders, please check the that the final bids in the OP are correct, and let us know if there's anything wrong. Thanks!

[quote name='Pookymeister']Damn, i thought i won Borderlands guide but apparently the site timewarped and posted winning bid 4 posts above mine so i never saw it.

I should have winning bid for Animal Crossing guide too, Tommy just had some really bad formatted bids[/QUOTE]

You and I are not the only ones who saw this time warp occur here.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']This is true masa. Tommy had a wierd bid format that was cleared up last night in this forum[/QUOTE]

Yinz are both right, his format was jacked up. I did adjust the Op a moment ago to reflect that Pooky did win the Animal Crossing guide.

Panda, I added you invoice info to the front page. Going to do mine in a bit.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']shipping going to be horrible for those GBA games.

I've sent out three invoice -----still got 7 more to go.[/QUOTE]

just make sure you post the final list in the group discussion when you rare done and I will add it to the front page!

[quote name='MasaTFC']You and I are not the only ones who saw this time warp occur here.[/QUOTE]

Oh well, lucky for materialz, unlucky for st0rm.

Hmm, British columbia? That's gonna cost like $40 to ship those guides, damn.

Yeah, I have no clue what was going on with the posts..
I saw Pooky bid $10 or whatever so I put in my bid, and it ended up above his, somehow..

Anyways, I don't think shipping will be THAT much...lol >_>

[quote name='MasaTFC']sadly, it doesn't "say" that he edited the post, but when I first noticed it I didn't see anything wrong (things were going fast though).

No worries barney, I will still make shipping acceptable for ya!;)[/QUOTE]
it's all good, thank you ;)

bread's done
Back