masochists wanted: Trauma Center 2: New Blood (Wii)

prisonerac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
http://www.destructoid.com/famitsu-reveals-trauma-center-new-blood-34747.phtml

Famitsu revealed a sequel is coming out for the frustratingly hard, yet satisfying Trauma Center: Second Opinion. New features include co-op and competitive surgeries. A bonus for DS veterans is a new story besides the remake that was Second Opinion.

Color Me Excited! :)

Note this is Co-op Play with Two Selector Rings! Woot!

Edit:

Atlus USA is proud to announce Trauma Center: New Blood for the Wii, a new entry in the award-winning Trauma Center series!

Keep your hands steady and your mind focused – this time around there’s a lot more on the line. Every cut of the scalpel, every pinch of the forceps, each and every second that ticks by is of the absolute greatest importance. If you think it's too much to handle alone, invite a friend to assist with the operation and work together to save patients from flat-lining. The adrenaline is pumping, lives are at stake, and only you can save the day. Have you got what it takes?

Trauma Center: New Blood has not yet been rated by the ESRB.

About Trauma Center: New Blood:
At a remote hospital in Alaska, Dr. Markus Vaughn quietly toils, a surgeon who has forsaken the politics and power struggles of his former ward. He is content to use the power he has discovered within himself, the Healing Touch, to positively affect the lives of those in need. His partner is Valerie Blaylock, a promising young doctor eager to
unlock her own dormant abilities. When the facility unexpectedly closes, they are forced to return to Concordia Medical Institute, where politics are more important than patient’s lives, and doctors more concerned with image than their ministration. There they are
recruited into the government organization Caduceus, where they will learn of a conspiracy with dire ramifications, and their lives will be changed forever!

Key Features:
•Two Player Cooperative Play! For the first time in the series, work with a friend to race against the clock and save lives…success will require teamwork and communication – Every second counts!
•All-New Story, Characters, and Operations! Depend on a brand new medical team for support and advice as you tackle new emergencies.
•Fully Voiced Dialogue! Characters will come to life as never before as they speak to you during operations and story cutscenes.
•Full 480p and 16x9 Widescreen Support!
•Online Score Ranking System!

"Attaching immunity suppressant modules to the DDS" eh? I want a Trauma Center that isn't focused on crazy shit like GUILT. Hopefully this one's a little better. Co-op seems cool too, online co-op would be better....

I liked the GUILT and am looking forward to this one.

Especially co-op... mmmm...

But competitive surgeries? Does one of you play the GUILT?

[quote name='RollingSkull']I liked the GUILT and am looking forward to this one.

Especially co-op... mmmm...

But competitive surgeries? Does one of you play the GUILT?[/quote]i'd think that whoever you're playing against keeps gashing open the patient to screw you up

I'll bite. I'm liking these game announcements. Give me a few more completely new ones over the next few days, and I'll be happy.

!!!!
Trauma Center is honestly one of the FEW games I REALLY enjoyed on the Wii!! I'm REALLY excited now!!!!!!!!!

Wish this game could get me through med school. I got kicked out after trying to draw a pentagram over a cadaver.

It looks so great in widescreen!!!!

::tears::

traumacenter2.jpg

[quote name='lilboo']I'd be up for some gynecologist missions.. ::pap smear::[/quote]

:D

Just hope it doesn't include any proctology exams.

I think a "Back-Alley Surgeon" game would be great. You could remove bullets from criminals and do organ transplants from the black market. The sky would be the limit

While neato, it's too bad it isn't a DS sequel. And i agree on the less guilt, that shit got old real fast.

"oh kick ass I get to sew someones heart back to ge....aww god dammit"

[quote name='hohez']While neato, it's too bad it isn't a DS sequel. And i agree on the less guilt, that shit got old real fast.

"oh kick ass I get to sew someones heart back to ge....aww god dammit"[/quote]I much prefer Trauma Center with the Wiimote over the stylus.

Yeah, the Wii version was 5 times more fun. I calculated it.

Look Botticus, you had the new TV right?
Look at that wide format display!

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, the Wii version was 5 times more fun. I calculated it.

Look Botticus, you had the new TV right?
Look at that wide format display![/quote]:lol: Indeed. Luckily I haven't played TC since I got my new TV, so I didn't have any problems with the lack before ;)

Though you have to remember, I don't even notice when I'm watching stretched images anymore, regular cable looks fine.

Ah, that's right!
Haha, honestly, TC 1 doesn't look bad stretched, so even I can stand it.

However seeing these screenshots, with the scope enhanced, it looks much better.

[quote name='dallow']Ah, that's right!

However seeing these screenshots, with the scope enhanced, it looks much better.[/QUOTE]

Even the artwork for the cutscenes looks more realistic or detailed with the widescreen presentation.

[quote name='dallow']Ah, that's right!

However seeing these screenshots, with the scope enhanced, it looks much better.[/quote]I could certainly see multiplayer seeming squished with all the stuff on screen in 4:3.

[quote name='dallow']Yeah, the Wii version was 5 times more fun. I calculated it.[/QUOTE]
Its true. When I first got my Wii and was playing this with my friend, we got to the difibulator (sp?) part and she started tripping out how the game senses the z-axis too. Also, ladies love this game.

Looking forward to it, but christ people. Trauma Center wasn't that hard, DS or Wii version. I know nobody has made that claim in the thread, but I'm pre-reactionary and what not.

[quote name='furyk']Looking forward to it, but christ people. Trauma Center wasn't that hard, DS or Wii version. I know nobody has made that claim in the thread, but I'm pre-reactionary and what not.[/quote]some people just can't react/adapt to situations quickly enough, besides the general consensus is that it is definitely a fairly challenging game, i was stuck on a few missions myself for a while

[quote name='furyk']Looking forward to it, but christ people. Trauma Center wasn't that hard, DS or Wii version. I know nobody has made that claim in the thread, but I'm pre-reactionary and what not.[/QUOTE]

Yeah the game wasn't impossible, but the X missions added a level of challenge that most people associate with being hard and fun at the same time.

Some later missions are definitely challenging, but it's not that difficult.

Anyway, I'm excited for this. I loved the first, and it was one of the reasons I bought a DS... as well as Phoenix Wright.

I still need to rebuy the first game for the Wii, since I've heard it's even better... but for $50.00? I'd rather wait for it to be around the $30.00 mark.

Yeah, it is kinda obvious that they redid the kids ending from UtK for SO because that entire chapter sucked and was tantamount to saying "Okay, we made GUILT. No need for any more gameplay."

So, yeah, if they don't just spam GUILT all game, it'll be golden.

bread's done
Back