Mass Effect 1 & 2 40-50-60% off Deal (EA Insider)

s0lid

CAG Veteran
Just saw this come up in my Facebook feed.
Today's deal is Mass Effect 1 & 2 + free shipping (US only) but the discount will be decided by the number of page likes we have at 5 PM PDT today:

136,400 page likes - 40% off
136,800 page likes - 50% off
137,200 page likes - 60% off
Recruit your friends to like the page and get a higher discount!

So yeah, the more people that like the page, the higher the discount.

EA Insider Facebook Page

I'd grab them both for 50-60% off. I have already finished them on PC, but would like to get the achievements from the 360 versions

[quote name='jdb230']Let the "OMG ME2 for ps3 is 3 times more then the xbox version" (if 60%, xbox version = $8, ps3 version = $24) begin.[/QUOTE]
It doesn't look like it'll get enough page likes for the 60%. Half the people on there don't even realize it's page likes.

[quote name='Stele']It doesn't look like it'll get enough page likes for the 60%. Half the people on there don't even realize it's page likes.[/QUOTE]

That would suck. I'd consider it at 50 but I would probably hold off considering they're tempting the 60 :D

[quote name='akuma77']Mass Effect 2 for 360 would be $4 with shipping... how can anyone resist!?[/QUOTE]

obviously math wasn't your strong subject in school...

[quote name='jdb230']obviously math wasn't your strong subject in school...[/QUOTE]
actually i'm a math major.
i'm just much better using X's and Y's than numbers :applause:

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Looks like we're only getting a 40% discount :([/QUOTE]

Still got 3 more hours. We'll probably get up to 50%

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Looks like we're only getting a 40% discount :([/QUOTE]

There's still three hours 'til the deadline, right?

The number is jumping up a lot quicker now. 50% seems like a certainty, maybe even 60% if it keeps up.

I would love to get both for 16 bucks with free shipping! I already have the PS3 version of ME2 and would like to get 1 and 2 for 360 for the achievements. I already liked them so come on people! Find some people to like the page also!

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Herrp, thought it was 137k needed. Oh well.
Wonder how much both games on 360 will be shipped.[/QUOTE]

There is no ME1 on 360 :(

[quote name='Jrittmayer']m3id12tu57 ;)[/QUOTE]

Just beat me to it. I was taking too much time getting a link to EA's store in my post to go with it, lol.

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']thank you both for the code. but only 50%. guess i'll pass.[/QUOTE]

passing for $2? thats not being a cheap ass, thats being a fucker

im hoping to get the b1g1 free at block buster video.

9.99$ for ME1 and ME2.
they probably won't have it though. especially since 7 in my immediate area closed down.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']Herrp, thought it was 137k needed. Oh well.
Wonder how much both games on 360 will be shipped.[/QUOTE]

i thought the same thing. And from the OP, it still looks like that. What am I missing here?

bread's done
Back