Mass Effect 2-$10, Bishock 2-$5, Mario gaxy 2 $20Nebraska Furniture Mart

romodome

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
HURRY UP! ITS on SLICKDEALS and its Legit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Outragous price, not sure if its a scam. Called, its legit, but only for instore pickup or 5 state pickup in the midwest. I guess the store is like a Bestbuy/Sears type store in the midwest.

http://www.nfm.com/Default.aspx?Filter=CLEARANCE

They have

Mass Effect 2-$10
Bayonetta: $10
Dead To Rights Retrobution: $5
Mario galaxy 2=$20
Tekken 6= $5
Dead Space Wii $5

800-336-9186 to make orders on the phone.

Its on slickdeals, quick

Also Final Fantasy 13 Xbox 250gb-$179.99

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOD GOD, Mass Effect 2 is a fucking steal at that price! Even if you buy all the DLC, it's totally worth it, my Game of the Year for sure even after 8 months of playing.

[quote name='Squarehard']Wonder if this is legit or not.[/QUOTE]

This site has been on here before. It's legit, but few people live in a location to take advantage of the deal.

edit: Looks like I can add to cart, but it's 7.43 UPS shipping to me in CA, which kinda kills the deal.

edit 2: Mass Effect 2 is gone.

Looks like they have arkham goty version for 20 for both 360 and ps3 too.

if anyone who lives near one could get me a copy of mario galaxy 2 id pay you back the shipping to nc is $13 and kind of kills the deal but i would hit someone back up for it

[quote name='Squarehard']Wonder if this is legit or not.[/QUOTE]

Nebraska Furniture Mart is owned by Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffet) and is the biggest furniture/electronics store in midwest.

I stay close by so i know but it made me LOL when i saw someone questioning its legitimacy. :lol:

[quote name='brownie84']Nebraska Furniture Mart is owned by Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffet) and is the biggest furniture/electronics store in midwest.

I stay close by so i know but it made me LOL when i saw someone questioning its legitimacy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

How much effort would it take to add "Owned by Berkshire Hathaway" on my credit card number collecting site? Then throw in a BBB icon for good measure.

Shipping to CA via UPS for the 250GB console was $12.44. When I added Metroid Other M and Super Mario Galaxy 2, shipping jumped up to $28.94!:shock:

umm shipping sucks on this deal.. plus its some random company that makes money on shipping as well..good post... but pass

I live in ohio and it wouldnt allow me to actually have it delivered without calling them. So I just called them and they said something about the prices are some glitch in their system or something. He also told me that they are in store purchases only so if youre able to get them delivered lucky you. I was gettin all excited and then BAM ... disappointment. Oh well i still have plenty in my backlog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Use IE, firefox and maybe other browser seem to have problem going through the shipping process. In for Nier $20 + $7 something for shipping.

[quote name='Billy Jean']Im sure this would be the only time in my life where I wished I lived in Nebraska.[/QUOTE]

ROFL :applause:

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']so you cant have these things delivered? Or is it just insanely expensive?[/QUOTE]

It seems they only deliver to 5 states... those have not been specified to my knowledge.

Hey a fellow Lincolnite ! I have to go to Omaha next week to get my parents from the airport on Tuesday anyway. Order went through but lost out on Dead to Rights for the PS3

SEGA Superstars Tennis 1 $4.00 $0.00 $4.00
Bioshock 2 1 $5.00 $0.00 $5.00
Dead Space Extraction 1 $5.00 $0.00 $5.00
Glory of Heracles 1 $5.00 $0.00 $5.00
Mass Effect 2 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Dead to Rights: Retribution 2 $5.00 $0.00 $10.00
Pure Futbol 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Skate 3 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Little League World Series 10 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Little League World Series: Double Play

[quote name='Billy Jean']It seems they only deliver to 5 states... those have not been specified to my knowledge.[/QUOTE]
My guess would be Wyoming, Colorado, Oklahoma, Iowa & South Dakota (maybe Missouri in place of one of those)

[quote name='kklems']Hey a fellow Lincolnite ! I have to go to Omaha next week to get my parents from the airport on Tuesday anyway. Order went through but lost out on Dead to Rights for the PS3

SEGA Superstars Tennis 1 $4.00 $0.00 $4.00
Dead Space Extraction 1 $5.00 $0.00 $5.00
Glory of Heracles 1 $5.00 $0.00 $5.00
Mass Effect 2 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Dead to Rights: Retribution 2 $5.00 $0.00 $10.00
Pure Futbol 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Backyard Sports: Sandlot Sluggers 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Skate 3 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Little League World Series 10 1 $10.00 $0.00 $10.00
Little League World Series: Double Play[/QUOTE]

I...... am jealous.

Daayumm. Just spent about $100. A few for me, a few for Amazon, & a few for ebay. That is what I call a clearance sale. Gotta go pick em up now.

I know, cool story bro.

Oh and THANKS OP!

ummm....so it doest deliver to california???? im about to make an order and its asking for my CC info...didnt gave me any errors after putting my california address....

[quote name='Lyricsborn']So a furniture store sells video games?[/QUOTE]

Furniture is just in one or two of the buildings. They also TVs, computers, music, video games, camera, MP3 players, Appliances, carpet etc. They blow best buy and other chains out of the water with their prices on most days.

[quote name='Lyricsborn']So a furniture store sells video games?[/QUOTE]

If I lived in Omaha it would be damn near the only place I would buy games. They have a great selection(as well as movies and music and any other electronic item) and their prices are excellent

[quote name='hendrickfan24']ok bought bioshock 2, only 12 bucks , hope they ship....[/QUOTE]

Damn, now i'm tempted. It'd actually be $13 for me but that's a very good price. It's too bad they don't do discounts on shipping for multiple items.

[quote name='confoosious']Damn, now i'm tempted. It'd actually be $13 for me but that's a very good price. It's too bad they don't do discounts on shipping for multiple items.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm in Virginia and it let me order it just fine. Total was $12.42. Says it won't ship until 9/28.

Put in an order over the phone and the guy said that it would need manager approval since these were only supposed to be in store prices. The guy said that he put the order in though. We'll see.

bread's done
Back