Mass Effect 2 $29.99 Shipped @ Newegg

If you have a local Kmart, and they have it in stock, this is $19.99 there until Sunday. Otherwise, not a bad deal at all.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']yes considering kmart is selling it for $20 this isn't a good deal.[/QUOTE]

it is for some people, i dont have a local k-mart. therefor it is a good deal

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']it is for some people, i dont have a local k-mart. therefor it is a good deal[/QUOTE]
Right because I would be spending probably 10 bucks in gas to get to the closest K-mart here, and Newegg doesn't charge me tax. It's still a great deal.

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']it is for some people, i dont have a local k-mart. therefor it is a good deal[/QUOTE]

This. Also, K-Mart charges sales tax, so their price won't be super different than NewEgg.com.

Oh, and from my experience, it sucks balls having to shop for games in K-Mart--I'd probably sooner spend a few more bucks (only about $8, mind you) and not have to drive to the store and deal with the hassle of tracking someone down to help me get a game.

Would've gotten it at Kmart but it's OOS online and they can't really do much about that, no close stores around here either. Might bite at Newegg.

[quote name='jb0Ogi3']yes considering kmart is selling it for $20 this isn't a good deal.[/QUOTE]

i would pay $100 for this game. just sayin'.

[quote name='mtxbass1']If you have a local Kmart, and they have it in stock, this is $19.99 there until Sunday. Otherwise, not a bad deal at all.[/QUOTE]
No coupons, just $20 right there? fuck yes gonna check right now.

[quote name='AwRy108']This. Also, K-Mart charges sales tax, so their price won't be super different than NewEgg.com.

Oh, and from my experience, it sucks balls having to shop for games in K-Mart--I'd probably sooner spend a few more bucks (only about $8, mind you) and not have to drive to the store and deal with the hassle of tracking someone down to help me get a game.[/QUOTE]

Weird, because I went in my local K-Mart, got someone to open the case, took 1 - Mass Effect 2, and paid at the register.

If you're a console agnostic player like I am and have all four platforms available, wait until Saturday for "Mass Effect Day" on Steam. There's gonna a "Mass Effect" EA sale going on for PC this week and Saturday will be Mass Effect day.

I got a copy from kmart but I haven't open yet, I'm planning on returning for the fact that I can't read the text in the demo.

Yeah my price tracker just went off and emailed me about the price drop. Good deal and would definetly jump on it if I wasnt already planning to spend a bunch the weekend on the B2G1 @ gamestop. Hopefully the price will stay down for a bit.

[quote name='41down']grabbed this from kmart today for $19.99. it really comes with free dlc?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it comes with a cerberus network card. To replace that card it's 1200 MS points, not 560.

This thing has been dropping in price since before it was even released :lol: Don't really know why, maybe it never sold well? The consensus is that the game is real good.

bread's done
Back