Mass Effect 2 (360) $45 after taxes with "15NEW" + $10 credit at GameStop.com

Always happens to me like this. I had just ordered ME2 off of Amazon yesterday for 48~ dollars. Then of course the very next day after the order has already shipped and can't be canceled all these pop up. FML

[quote name='ChernobylCow']Please retitle your thread to reflect the deal.[/QUOTE]

I second this with a "Thanks, OP!"

And for those with true cheapass spirit, I welcome you to look at my tradelist!

*shameless plug*

Really though, great game. Cerberus content is kinda disappointing, but 'free' at least.

[quote name='Chfan']Always happens to me like this. I had just ordered ME2 off of Amazon yesterday for 48~ dollars. Then of course the very next day after the order has already shipped and can't be canceled all these pop up. FML[/QUOTE]

You could always refuse the package and reorder...

Actually if you are buying total $100, you can take the $47.99 price and use 25OFF. Then you are paying approx. $36+tax, no shipping plus get the $10 future use coupon. Thats very nice!

Grabbed this with Bad Company 2 (with Forza 2 as a filler) and used 25 off. With free 3 days shipped my total came to $82 and change. Not bad considering that I used credit, so realistically my total was $62 since I'm getting 10 back each for ME2 and BC2.

bread's done
Back