Mass Effect 2 $39.99 at frys

[quote name='Kromis']God damn everyone has ME2 on sale![/QUOTE]
My new theory. The FFXIII theory. When a popular sequel releases, many sales come. After that sales drop drastically. As do the prices.

[quote name='merkman']Anyone checked the Renton Fry's? Thinking of heading there tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Lol Merk, its Mike formerly of GE. Best Buy will have it on sale for $40 also this week FYI

[quote name='schopaia']Anyone know where I can find a scan of the ad? I want to try to PM at best buy.[/QUOTE]

Best Buy is going to have it at that price starting tomorrow :)

single player games tend to drop quickly because there isn't much replay value to the general public, even though ME2 was awesome. glad I got it for $39.99 when TRU had it for -$20 off MSRP.

man you cannot praise that game enough, best game I have played in 20 years of gaming. You all won't be disappointed if you pick it up!

I just went to my local Frys and yep having the sale not bad but they had one copy of the collectors edition mass effect 2 for retail price $69.99 sold!

[quote name='100xp']single player games tend to drop quickly because there isn't much replay value to the general public, even though ME2 was awesome. glad I got it for $39.99 when TRU had it for -$20 off MSRP.[/QUOTE]

not really all games drop over time . example when mordern warfare 2 came out the next week you can get it for 40 same with battlefield bad company 2. im just hoping resoance of fate drops soon.

bread's done
Back