Mass Effect 2 49.99 360 FSS

lol Tetris is defiantly a legend in gaming and a lot of fun, but epic storytelling always tops the features of any game for me. Mass Effect 2 then had a great 3rd person shooter system, it then became a perfect game.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Still $40 for me but thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

same here, i'm still playing ME1

[quote name='handsomepete']http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mass-Effect-2-w-rave-card-Walmart-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/13072388

48.00 w/ Inferno Armor preorder bonus (negate tax in most states with Bing Cashback of 10% searching for "walmart diapers"). Supposedly. We'll see in a few days. Seeing as those codes are going for upwards of 35.00 that's more like a ~$20 ME2 which I can deal with.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up, it's worth taking a chance on this.

[quote name='segaplayer']lol Tetris is defiantly a legend in gaming and a lot of fun, but epic storytelling always tops the features of any game for me. Mass Effect 2 then had a great 3rd person shooter system, it then became a perfect game.[/QUOTE]

IMHO, what sets video games apart from other narrative media is the ability to interact. A good story, pacing, graphics, etc. are all important for a game, but how the game plays is the what sets it apart from a book/movie/etc.

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite video games of all time, primarily because of its story, but I would argue that its gameplay does not trump Tetris for accessibility, ease of controls, progressive difficulty, etc. Thus, for me, Tetris is a better game because it gets the "game" part done perfectly.

It's all a matter of taste, however, so I'll shut up now ^^

[quote name='Temidien']IMHO, what sets video games apart from other narrative media is the ability to interact. A good story, pacing, graphics, etc. are all important for a game, but how the game plays is the what sets it apart from a book/movie/etc.

Mass Effect 2 is one of my favorite video games of all time, primarily because of its story, but I would argue that its gameplay does not trump Tetris for accessibility, ease of controls, progressive difficulty, etc. Thus, for me, Tetris is a better game because it gets the "game" part done perfectly.

It's all a matter of taste, however, so I'll shut up now ^^[/QUOTE]

You're right, all a matter of taste :)

i went right into ME2 from ME 1 and was a little offset by the differences at first. but now my life is completely consumed with this game. it's completely brilliant and the sense of progression is unparalleled.

definitely going to end up in my top 3 games of all time

[quote name='durden26']If I order from Amazon, will I get a cerberus code?[/QUOTE]

Yes, all new copies include a cerberus code. It's a bonus for not buying it used

[quote name='smoger']Yes, all new copies include a cerberus code. It's a bonus for not buying it used[/QUOTE]
Sweet. I have someone GS credit, but I don't really want to search for a ME2 with an unused code. It's worth it to me to eliminate the hassle.

bread's done
Back