Mass Effect 2 CE X360 63.99 Shipped Deepdiscount.com

as well as exclusive access to an in-game weapon and armor that can give Shepard slightly different stats and abilities.
Curious about this. Could it be the M-490 Blackstorm and Terminus Armor offered by GameStop?

I wouldn't plan on expecting DD to fulfill this order. They have a very bad track record with pre-orders, especially for rare games like this.

Gamestop stopped taking pre-orders on this over a month ago, and Amazon had a resurgence of copies earlier today and they're gone.

DD is reliable, yes.

Their handling of pre-orders on games, especially more rare titles like this one, not as much.

They've burned CAGs on pre-orders on games in the past.

[quote name='shrike4242']DD is reliable, yes.

Their handling of pre-orders on games, especially more rare titles like this one, not as much.

They've burned CAGs on pre-orders on games in the past.[/QUOTE]

How?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']How?[/QUOTE]They've oversold their allotments of items that were pre-orders. Ended up canceling orders when they didn't have enough of an item to fulfill order demand.

[quote name='shrike4242']They've oversold their allotments of items that were pre-orders. Ended up canceling orders when they didn't have enough of an item to fulfill order demand.[/QUOTE]

Wow... Well I don't think the CE contents worth over $60 anyway.
Thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='jiggawhat']I'll wait for the GOTY CE which will come out. HAHA[/QUOTE]
Not likely. If they do re-release it as GOTY it will probably only include the DLC they are planning. Not gonna be able to get the CE goodies again.

Just take a look at the first game. Limited CE and they are all gone. This is how CE's should be done.

I put in for one. Only the second time I've ever pre-ordered anything (the first being Zelda:OoT), and I've usually had pretty good results with DD in most cases. I just loved the first game so bloody much that I have to at least try to get one of these, and if it isn't fulfilled it's not the end of the world.

not to mention their free shipping sucks. Once I ordered a DVD from them and it took well over 4 weeks to arrive.

[quote name='mr_bungle']not to mention their free shipping sucks. Once I ordered a DVD from them and it took well over 4 weeks to arrive.[/QUOTE]

That, too. That shipping is pretty awful. Took about 3 weeks for some HD-DVDs to finally get to me. I honestly began thinking they were lost in the mail.

I don't doubt what you guys are saying, but I've generally had pretty good experiences with them myself. With this pre-order, it remains to be seen how things will turn out, but I won't exactly shed tears of blood if this ends up canceled.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']That, too. That shipping is pretty awful. Took about 3 weeks for some HD-DVDs to finally get to me. I honestly began thinking they were lost in the mail.[/QUOTE]The only thing I have going for me on their free shipping is that it's coming from the Chicago area down to St. Louis. That's been helpful, since their free shipping isn't horrible for me. Though I know I'm in the exception in that category.

If I want it cheap and no one else has it for a comparable price and I don't mind it taking a while to show up, I'll get it from DD. Otherwise, I'll find it elsewhere.

In my brief experience with this site, they don't update their stock. They probably won't be able to fill any orders people have made of the CE recently. I'd skip and wait for another Amazon restock, which will probably happen.

The one time I ordered from DD, it took 1 month for one of my items to get to me and 2 months for the other item... Awful company IMO

Haven't had any trouble with DD orders on DVDs, but this is my first throw-in on a pre-order. Maybe I should double order, just in case.

[quote name='Kylearan']Haven't had any trouble with DD orders on DVDs, but this is my first throw-in on a pre-order. Maybe I should double order, just in case.[/QUOTE]

I would most definitely double order, as many other can testify here. DD is not a reliable etailer, heck they are not reliable at all!!!

DD oversold the SF4 CE on preorder and then tried to hold my money telling me they were "expecting more".. (but couldn't give me a date on when.. because it was BS)

be very careful with these guys. i almost missed my chance to get the CE entirely, except I lucked out when it turned up on Buy.com one day.

bread's done
Back