Mass Effect 2 for 360

I recently got it for $52 from walmart after 20% bcb ($60 - $12 bcb + $4 tax). No gift card, but it did come with the inferno armor code and free shipping. You would have to wait for 20% bcb to come back again though... I think it's only at 4% right now.

[quote name='Buzzman']what is bcb?[/QUOTE]
bcb = Bing cashback. It is a free service offered by bing (i.e. Microsoft) where you receive cash back from a purchase made at a participating online retailer based on the current cash back rate. So if the current cash back rate is 10% and you spend $50 dollars, then you will get $5 back from bing (note that this $5 does not come off your purchase at check out; you get the $5 back from bing after a 60 day waiting period in the form of a check or paypal transfer).

This thread explains the basics of how to do it. Like I said though, walmart bcb is only 4% right now so you wouldn't want to buy from there. I think it hit 20% at walmart last week and thats when I ordered ME2. Just keep a look out in the deals forum... when it hits 20% the thread goes crazy!

Anyways, back to ME2. The next cheapest place I've seen it is gogamer which is $53 and free shipping with coupon "SHIPFREE25", then amazon @ $55 and fsss. But sorry, nothing sub $50.

-Update-
gogamer's current 48 hour sale has ME2 for $50. Shoot, I don't think they're doing free shipping right now though.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back