Mass Effect 2 Pre-orders

Shame I missed the £29.99 at thegamecollection, wouldn't be surprised if it popped up again though.

yeah it is a really good trailer
getting pumped for release woot

was really close to going overboard with the "John Shepard is humanitys only hope, he alone must fight evil and banish them into oblivion" with that heroic music in the background like DEENN DEERRR DENNN DENN DENNN DERRRR.

yeah
at least I know what im on about

yes, Mass Effect 2 is something i'm so hyped about a could litterally kill to snatch an early copy ... instead i'm bound to be doomed with shopto.net INTERNATIONAL delivery couse i want to play it in ENGLISH (as everyone should)... now let's hope in a miracle. i need it

[quote name='saunderscowie']Anyone know of any decent launch day prices? I'm thinking in supermarkets.[/QUOTE]

I had a copy for Xbox 360 pre-ordered from Amazon For £29.99 but canceled because the ETA was 2nd-4th and I would rather spend a little more to play it now (besides if I get desperate I can pre-order a copy from Game, get double reward points and it'll still only cost around £35 with my student discount). I am however going to look around Supermarkets but given that it isn't quite as high profile as MW2 I'm not expecting much to be honest. I'll do a little research later though, see if I can find some 'inside info' from one of the big Supermarkets chains.

[quote name='Morden2261']Wrex.[/QUOTE]
Still the best conversation in the game. Was gonna mention it myself until I opted to correct the correction.

bread's done
Back