Mass Effect 2 With $10 Gift Card & Free S&H For $56 From Walmart Online

Amazon...

If Amazon doesn't PM, does anyone know if they guarantee arrival first day? I haven't ever ordered from Walmart.

[quote name='Enfuze']Amazon...

If Amazon doesn't PM, does anyone know if they guarantee arrival first day? I haven't ever ordered from Walmart.[/QUOTE]

Amazon's price for ME2 has been $57 (w/ $10 video game credit) for quite some time now, so it seems like Walmart is PMing Amazon.

Unless, of course, you are referring to the $0.99 difference. But if you don't have to pay tax on Amazon, then that negates that and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered odst from amazon with release date delivery but it did not
get there until the next day. I emailed them about it and they brushed me off so I guess they don't guarantee release date delivery.

[quote name='Michael Scott']I preordered odst from amazon with release date delivery but it did not
get there until the next day. I emailed them about it and they brushed me off so I guess they don't guarantee release date delivery.[/QUOTE]
That wasnt amazons fault that time, it was a problem with a plane at UPS. Mine also came a day late.

I really want to play this game, but my boycott of purchasing anything on the 360 is the reason I have to wait for Gamefly. Darn these tempting deals ME2!

Man, I was waiting to preorder the collector's edition, and now it seems like it's sold out everywhere online!

$75 at Target is super lame.

Anyone have any ideas? I really want the preorder bonus, too.

[quote name='actripxl']I really want to play this game, but my boycott of purchasing anything on the 360 is the reason I have to wait for Gamefly. Darn these tempting deals ME2![/QUOTE]

Wait so you bought a system that you don't plan on buying any games for?

[quote name='kidrocklive']Wait so you bought a system that you don't plan on buying any games for?[/QUOTE]
No I bought it 2 1/2 years ago before it was truly known what a piece of engineering crap the Xbox is. So basically 2 Xbox's (for me) later and a pair for my brother has led me to only buy things for the PS3. I just use my Xbox for exclusives and nothing else, and those are to be Gameflyed. I will not reward a company that basically takes a dump in a box and sell it without testing it just to get a jump on the competition.

bread's done
Back