Mass Effect 2 xbox360 45.99 + FS buy.com via Ebay DD

[quote name='Brother Daz']No shit, seems like every game goes on sale within a week or two now.[/QUOTE]

I don't mind that :D
Thanks OP

good freaking deal... but i guess we dont get any dlc goodies with this standard version right?

the cerebrus network (sp) only comes with the c.e?

[quote name='guyver2077']good freaking deal... but i guess we dont get any dlc goodies with this standard version right?

the cerebrus network (sp) only comes with the c.e?[/QUOTE]
No, you get it with the standard edition also.

[quote name='anthonyd46']wow why even pay retail the last few weeks? everything gets 40 dollar sales within a week or two it seems[/QUOTE]

Or in this case, a whole two days.

[quote name='guyver2077']
Dont forget bing cash back[/QUOTE]

+1

search 'xbox' on bing. 8% back

should be 42.29 when all is said and done.

This worked out perfectly, I had a mess of Bing Cashback drop into my paypal yesterday. Why would anyone even bother buying a game day and date anymore?

[quote name='spongebolton']This worked out perfectly, I had a mess of Bing Cashback drop into my paypal yesterday. Why would anyone even bother buying a game day and date anymore?[/QUOTE]

MUST HOLD OUT FOR SUB $30! If I hadn't played ME 1 then I would hop all over this!

Agreed. The only other game I bought within the last year on release day was COD MW2 and will probably never do it again. Really not worth it considering the amount of great games that have come out in the last 6 months. And plus merchants are putting them on salez within 3 weeks of release.

Still kicking myself for getting Pinball HOF last week from walmart ($16 after BCB) and then gamestop has it for $9.99! I hate losing money especially to walmart, not that gamestop is any better.

I was planning on waiting until I finished Dragon Age, Torchlight, and Batman: Arkham Asylum to pick this up, but I simply couldn't hold back any longer. I need this game like a fat kid needs seconds at the buffet.

Thanks for posting the deal (and for the CashBack advice)! Picked it up.

In regards to the Bing Cashback, I seem to be missing something. I tried typing "xbox" into the engine as suggested earlier, but I didn't see this deal among the results. Can anyone give me a more detailed explanation please?

-X- I typed in "cheap wii" in the bing.com search and at the top there is a "sponsered sites" banner and the ebay link is there - says something about you may qualify for 8% - when you click it it should show up at the top of the ebay site the 8% bing - then you can just do a search for this game or probably even re-click the link posted here and it will have the 8% bing at the top.

Bordjon - Thanks for the help. It turns out that the "Sponsored Sites" link would not show up when I conducted the search in Firefox. I opened up IE and boom, there it was. I wonder if anyone else has this issue.

I'm just now starting on Mass Effect 1. I'll wait a month or more, once I beat the entire game (plus achievements) for ME1 befroe picking up ME2. Hopefully it will be down to $30-35 somewhere by then.

[quote name='-X-']In regards to the Bing Cashback, I seem to be missing something. I tried typing "xbox" into the engine as suggested earlier, but I didn't see this deal among the results. Can anyone give me a more detailed explanation please?[/QUOTE]

A bing search for "Nintendo Wii" turns up a link to 8% cashback for ebay. At least it did for me just now.

Just snatched mine up as well...used some paypal coupon that was displayed at the very top of my ebay account page..some of you might have it as well so make sure to check..10% media coupon + 8% cashback brought it to $37.71..awesome deal..thanks OP..

[quote name='anthonyd46']wow why even pay retail the last few weeks? everything gets 40 dollar sales within a week or two it seems[/QUOTE]

It's turned into a game that the publishers play now. Originally, we saw a price premium on "next gen" titles. Now that all these titles are "current gen", they are okay with lowering price points more quickly, however they want to get as much of the $60 sucker customer base as possible before they lower the price, which is about a month or so now adays.

Me personally, i don't ever see me paying $60 for a game anymore. First, I already have a huge backlog of games to play so It's not like I can't wait, and second, the wait time isn't that long anymore!

Do yourself a favor, just wait a month and save yourself some money when it goes for cheaper. $40 is my "get off the couch and buy" price now adays!

Bought it, used Bing, had like $40 on paypal from selling stuff (on here! thanks CAG!), so it cost me like $4. Now my wife can't complain.

I have a big backlog, but bit on this deal for almost 20 bucks off. I might bump this up on the queue when I get. Should be a little while so I guess I can play Resistance 2, Assassin's Creed 2, GTA 4, Lost and the Damned, or Halo 3: ODST.

Whoa, is there a reason why NY state gets charged sales tax on ebay now? I haven't bought anything off ebay in like 2 years (before the internet sales tax law). That effects ebay too? My total is coming out to be $50.01 before bing cash back. I have to rethink this...

[quote name='OtherAdam']Whoa, is there a reason why NY state gets charged sales tax on ebay now? I haven't bought anything off ebay in like 2 years (before the internet sales tax law). That effects ebay too? My total is coming out to be $50.01 before bing cash back. I have to rethink this...[/QUOTE]

the tax is because of Buy.com. I live in NY as well

Do different stores distinguish between where you bought the game from? I mean, if you purchase ME2 from buy.com via Ebay and take it to Toys R Us and return that copy, can they tell the difference? This is of course assuming you purchased a copy already from Toys R Us and have the receipt.

bread's done
Back