Mass Effect 2

Wheels03

CAGiversary!
Any ideas where I can find this game on January 26th for a reasonable price? Right now, I'm gearing toward Best Buy since they take off $10 for pre-ordering the game by the 16th. That brings my total down to $49 along with $20 in Reward Zone certificates and I could potentially walk away with ME2 for only $30!

Sounds like the best bet to me, but I'm not sure if they allow customers to use Reward Zone points with discounted pre-order bonuses. Does anyone have any info on BB's policy with something like this?

that will most likely be your best bet. I've got mine paid off at Gamestop using credit, so I'll be going there. Hoping they have an extra CE to sell.

So will Best Buy take $10 off the PC version as well, thus making it $39.99?

With my $5 coupon I could get it for $35. They also offer some pre-order armor or something right?

[quote name='myl0r']that will most likely be your best bet. I've got mine paid off at Gamestop using credit, so I'll be going there. Hoping they have an extra CE to sell.[/QUOTE]
I Doubt it most stores have stopped taking pre-orders for the CE.:cry:

[quote name='ceck3969']I Doubt it most stores have stopped taking pre-orders for the CE.:cry:[/QUOTE]
a long time ago, too. but most stores will also have a few extra. remember how "uber-ultra-superduper" rare the MW2 Prestige would be? My store has 3 sitting around. Extra SF4 still, and Batman:AA still, and RE5 still. I've seen some extra AC2:MAE's at Gamestop also. Let the initial few days die out, and a couple extra will creep up.

Is it possible to get Bing cashback for video game preorders? That might sweeten the Best Buy deal by a little bit.

Also, how do you get the $10 off when Pre-ordering?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back