Mass Effect 3 $56.99 (plus $0.99 S&H) + $20 Gaming Coupon @ Kmart.com

[quote name='flypaperz']Does this work in-store on release? Also, will they have a midnight launch?[/QUOTE]

I would like to know if you can do this in store as well. I'm 99.99999% sure Kmart doesn't do midnight releases for games.

[quote name='Phoenixmgs']I would like to know if you can do this in store as well. I'm 99.99999% sure Kmart doesn't do midnight releases for games.[/QUOTE]

They didn't do one for MW3 so I doubt they'll do one for ME3

[quote name='flypaperz']Does this work in-store on release? Also, will they have a midnight launch?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Phoenixmgs']I would like to know if you can do this in store as well. I'm 99.99999% sure Kmart doesn't do midnight releases for games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm more interested in an in-store deal only to be able to use the coupon in-store.

And IIRC, SHCgamer had done some midnight launch test-runs last year, in select stores with the hope of expanding to all stores. But that was before ALL the changes that happened. So don't hold your breath for any midnight launches

Man, I loved some Kmart while Josh was running the gamer thread. Bought all my new releases through them. Unfortunately this looks like online only since I've never seen preorders done in store and the listing ties the coupon to a preorder. Without release day delivery I think I'm gonna have to pass on the online offer. Bummer though, would like to get back into Kmart for some good deals, it was fun!

Thanks though OP!

I am also curious if this is in online only or not. And if it is, is the coupon that comes with it online only? I don't know if there is a precedent for this on Kmart.com

why doesnt Amazon PM either KMart, BestBuy or Buy.com with the $20 credit? Amazon continues to be the most dissappointing seller of 2012. Time and time again Amazon either does not produce good pre-order deals but doesnt even Bother to match competitors and PriceMatch them.:twoguns:

[quote name='Flying Frog']why doesnt Amazon PM either KMart, BestBuy or Buy.com with the $20 credit? Amazon continues to be the most dissappointing seller of 2012. Time and time again Amazon either does not produce good pre-order deals but doesnt even Bother to match competitors and PriceMatch them.:twoguns:[/QUOTE]
K-Mart is crap and Best Buy and Buy.com have a tough time getting everyone who preordered their items.

I'm comfortable with ten bucks back, release day delivery, and knowing I'll actually get what I bought.

Of course anyone is free to slum it up at K-Mart for a coupon promotion that most stores wont know enough to apply and might revoke in the future or Best Buy and have them apologize for overselling.

[quote name='neuropunk']in store, simple yes or no.

and would i be able to use the coupon for Tales of Graces F on the 13th?[/QUOTE]

My interpretation is no for in store. That's unconfirmed though.

[quote name='Flying Frog']why doesnt Amazon PM either KMart, BestBuy or Buy.com with the $20 credit? Amazon continues to be the most dissappointing seller of 2012. Time and time again Amazon either does not produce good pre-order deals but doesnt even Bother to match competitors and PriceMatch them.:twoguns:[/QUOTE]

They DID match with ME2, but Tony over in their digital store say they most likely won't this time... But I remembering the $20 coming late there too.

Also, what I see is different this year, is that you need to be a member for certain discounts. So maybe that is why they are really matching.

[quote name='Jaysonguy']I'm comfortable knowing I'll actually get what I bought.
[/QUOTE]

WRONG. amazon makes mistakes like Kmart and BB. theyr all equal. i preorded Battlefield 3 LIMITED Edition from Amazon.com and they sent me the regular NON-Limited Edition. then i had to ask them to refund 10 bucks because of their stupid mistake. plus, the only person who would choose a $10 credit at Amazon over a $20 credit at Competitors is someone who doesnt know Arithmetic.

To be fair they did have a 20 $ credit going at some point it was just a long time ago so most missed out

[quote name='animalspinners']I posted this in the ad thread but this has been confirmed on the K-Mart Gamer Facebook page to be online only.[/QUOTE]
ah thanks.

don't want to wait for the game and I want to score both ME3 and Tales on the 13th, but wouldn't even receive the ME3 credit in time. Need to find a place in store or online I can score a deal for both cheap with release day delivery.

Huh, not a bad deal at all. If only I had a forecast so as to accurately predict future deals in which to use my coupon, possibly using it to get a coupon off a future purchase. Those coupons would line up as a sort of "train", if you will. Ah well, one can dream...

I hope Amazon matches last minute too just because I have credit I need to use through them but I don't think they are any more accurate than any other service at this point. I've had two issues with them in the past couple of months, one where they sent me a PS3 version of AC Revelations when I ordered X360 and then one where I cancelled an order and never received credit...both problems took an obscene amount of time on the phone with customer service to resolve.

I used to really love Amazon but I'm starting to sour on them because of these issues. I get a $20 giftcard for them through my work every month otherwise I would probably stop ordering through them entirely.

wow seems like a good deal. i ordered mine through newegg tho cuz i had the google offer 20 for 40. so i got it for like

[quote name='Silverspud']Huh, not a bad deal at all. If only I had a forecast so as to accurately predict future deals in which to use my coupon, possibly using it to get a coupon off a future purchase. Those coupons would line up as a sort of "train", if you will. Ah well, one can dream...[/QUOTE]
Hahaha, I think we're all wishing for the old days about now. If you read the fine print of the current deal you'll see that the coupon is even less predictable than the deals we were getting last year. Fine print says that your account will be granted the game coupon any time between 3-16-12 and 6-16-12. Even if you went on faith that future deals were coming...you're at the mercy of their 3 month grant window I guess.

[quote name='nietzsche74']It looks like SHC-Gamer really dropped the ball on this one! :mad:[/QUOTE]

Boy are you guys going to be disappointed when your copy of ME 3: The Story of Young Boy's Third Birthday and His Struggle With Grammar arrives later this week.

[quote name='DennisCP']I just got an email that says my order has been shipped.[/QUOTE]

Has anybody received the gaming coupon yet? Kmart has really gone down.....

bread's done
Back