mass effect 3 CE xbox 360 - newegg shipping

lol. I cancelled mine last week; felt like more then 7 days was a little rediculous to wait. Oh well; don't really need more of these.

yea, i expect canceled orders to probably be listed o newegg soemtime this week. better than paying 109.99 one bay and amazon.

No you're right. Had I not cancelled I would have gladly taken the two I ordered form there to resell a month from now but my experience with Newegg has been that if they put something on backorder it usually gets cancelled; and I didn't feel like have $160 held for more then a week.

it doesn't seem like mass effect 3 is going to go up in value. negative publicity is really hurting it right now.

Prices keep dropping on these. I have a feeling that there are more out there/people all had the same idea about flipping due to scarcity of the first two CEs.

Either way, in before the "reprint" post.

[quote name='kellte2']

Either way, in before the "reprint" post.[/QUOTE]

And like clockwork...

[quote name='xmaaaan4']could be a reprint[/QUOTE]

It's not a reprint. When Newegg relisted these on 03/05 I'm sure they had a quantity of "X" available, say 100.

What most likely happened is they took too many orders, say 200 and they waited for 100 people to cancel then decided to ship these out.

These are probably the copies initially slated for people who cancelled their order and bought it elsewhere when Newegg sent them Madden 12 instead of their ME3 preorder. That's what happened to me.

While I'm happy for you that your game is shipping OP, this is certainly not a deal. Should either post this in the original thread, even if its in the graveyard, or in the deal discussion section.

[quote name='xmaaaan4']could be a reprint, why the heck would it take newegg 3 weeks to get a new shipment in.[/QUOTE]

Mass Effect 3 Weeks To Ship Edition.

bread's done
Back