Mass Effect 3 Collectors (Xbox) in stock at walmart.com

So did anyone ever report finding one of these in a WM B&M location? They carried the ME2 CE in-store (at least in limited amounts), but I haven't seen this CE in any stores I've been in since release.

[quote name='sgaldis']So did anyone ever report finding one of these in a WM B&M location? They carried the ME2 CE in-store (at least in limited amounts), but I haven't seen this CE in any stores I've been in since release.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't at either of the four I checked... I don't live in a high volume area but my stores typically get AAA CE's. Target Toy's R Us didn't have any either and Gamestop was sold out by Wednesday.

However I expect that token dude to come into the thread and say his local Target or Fry's has 50+ and he'll wait and pick it up when it's $19.99

Checked 2 Walmarts on release day... neither of them had any copies. The Target closest to me had 3 360 copies and no PS3 copies.

Yeah, almost every Target that was reported (including the ones I went to) seem to have gotten 3x360 copies and no PS3's; but it looks like Wal Mart might have sold their allocation totally online.

If you guys want a copy, your best (and likely only bet) is Gamestop. Many stores still have copies in stock... they should sell them now without reservations (they usually start to let them go after 48 hours, and it's well beyond that).

bread's done
Back