Mass Effect 3 disc is cracked...

TheHelix

CAG Newbie
My game froze when I was playing and I noticed my ME3 disc is cracked. I bought it from Best Buy at launch. Is an exchange for the same game possible even though I already opened it?

Is it on the inner ring of the disc?

I've had problems with those eco cases, even if I'm really careful with the disc. So much that I've considered putting all my 360 games in a CD wallet or something similar.

I put all my games inside sleeves inside the game case now, seems to have worked. 2 of my games cracked, pretty pissed off. One was Reach and of course MS wants me to pay $20 for a replacement....

I think they use cheaper discs nowadays, because I checked some of my Xbox games like halo 2 that I played the hell out of... It's scratched to shit, still works, but no cracks.

It's still within 30 days of purchase, so yes, it should be exchangeable for a replacement copy.

CE might be a bit of an issue, though.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Is it on the inner ring of the disc?

I've had problems with those eco cases, even if I'm really careful with the disc. So much that I've considered putting all my 360 games in a CD wallet or something similar.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got an inner ring crack. It froze on me when I was doing Insanity at the end of the Mars mission.

Update: Exchange went smoothly, and my extra online pass can go to a buddy. Huzzah Best Buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back