Mass Effect 3 Facebook contest

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I can't stand that place with a passion. Cool contest though.[/QUOTE]

Man I hate those send in a video/picture things.

All I see is the app thanking me for doing mission 2. I don't see any code or anything to click on to get a code. And I did do mission 1.

How do you get back to mission 1 to see a code or where is the code supposed to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmzauk']All I see is the app thanking me for doing mission 2. I don't see any code or anything to click on to get a code. And I did do mission 1.[/QUOTE]

Same problem here.

[quote name='Blaster man']Same problem here.[/QUOTE]

Scroll down about halfway down the page, and you'll see this
Mission 1

Recruit Friends
YOUR TOKEN IS NOW AVAILABLE
Unlock Token: Code will be here
Go here to redeem your prize.

^This is listed below mission 2. I hope this helps:)

[quote name='GregSal1']Scroll down about halfway down the page, and you'll see this
Mission 1

Recruit Friends

^This is listed below mission 2. I hope this helps:)[/QUOTE]

I don't have that, and I'm assuming it's because I didn't start playing with this app until Mission 2 popped up. I'm going to do some more assuming and say this is why the others aren't seeing it, either.

All I gotta say is darn. It would've been fun to give the Normandy prop to my brother - I'm getting the PC CE and won't be getting a prop, myself, but I already have the free Starkiller lightsabers from a while back.

[quote name='GregSal1']Scroll down about halfway down the page, and you'll see this
Mission 1

Recruit Friends

^This is listed below mission 2. I hope this helps:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. I do not have that on mine. I also checked my brothers acct and he does not have that either. We both did mission 1 too.

I see mission 2 about halfway down but no mission 1. Not sure why it did not update to show mission 1 but I know for a fact we both did mission 1.

Dang it - was looking forward to this prop too.

Thanks though for your response.

Just got mine too...Has anyone redeemed it, is it the Normandy Avatar prop? I know stupid question just redeem it and find out. But I thought they were giving out other stuff also. And I'm getting the CE and was going to give the Normandy to my little brother.Thanks

Thanks, much props. I tried to get another for my bro, but I guess you need to do mission one which you can't anymore, ah well.

[quote name='D0ugie']Just got mine too...Has anyone redeemed it, is it the Normandy Avatar prop? I know stupid question just redeem it and find out. But I thought they were giving out other stuff also. And I'm getting the CE and was going to give the Normandy to my little brother.Thanks[/QUOTE]

Comes up as the Alliance Normandy SR-2 avatar item 236KB. Shows a picture of the ship. It is the Avatar Prop to eliminate any confusion.

[quote name='cottonmouth80']Comes up as the Alliance Normandy SR-2 avatar item 236KB. Shows a picture of the ship. It is the Avatar Prop to eliminate any confusion.[/QUOTE]
THANK YOU very much, my little brother is going to be stoked. I figured it was but just wanted to be sure.

It did say while supplies last. Since you know there are only so many virtual avatar props available. Heard it was a problem with manufacturing since the tsunami last year.

[quote name='Blaster man']I just don't understand why so many people are able to get this but so many can't?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Has anyone else noticed that Mission 2 was supposed to end and Mission 3 was supposed to begin 2 days ago, but that we are still in Mission 2?[/QUOTE]

Mission 3 is disregard mission 2's end date. You failed mission 3.

Yes, the whole thing has been wonky. Maybe it is because of the downtime they had on mission 1.

Yeah, I'm noticing a lot of ME3 demo codes floating around, so if there was a time to start awarding them, it would be today.

[quote name='Gram']Yeah, I'm noticing a lot of ME3 demo codes floating around, so if there was a time to start awarding them, it would be today.[/QUOTE]

Yeah exactly. ExpertZone people got them today, Major Nelson gave some out today, and the demo officially comes out in 4 days. The delay they have here will just make the "early access" pointless.

[quote name='Blaster man']I just don't understand why so many people are able to get this but so many can't?[/QUOTE]

I think they stated limited supply. ALSO...you probably had to complete Mission 1 before Mission 2 was recently posted. Also, the code didn't show up on my page until AFTER I completed Mission 2 IIRC.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']No problem. Just thought I would spread the word :D[/QUOTE]

How? I just see the pirate face and fail decoding

[quote name='rpmboy']How? I just see the pirate face and fail decoding[/QUOTE]

You get three attempts to access the network. You just hit the 4 buttons in any order and hope for the best. If you win a code, or lose 3 times, then you get locked out and can retry in 2 hours.

Are you saying you tried 3 times and lost all 3? Or that it just shows you the failed decoding screen and never let you try?

[quote name='Captain Urahara']You get three attempts to access the network. You just the 4 buttons in any order and hope for the best. If you win a code, or lose 3 times, then you get locked out and can retry in 2 hours.

Are you saying you tried 3 times and lost all 3? Or that it just shows you the failed decoding screen and never let you try?[/QUOTE]

Tried 3 times and lost all 3, just thought there was like a pattern or sequence EDIT just won on first time on 2nd acc, got a demo code from the drop though so will drop it later

[quote name='rpmboy']Tried 3 times and lost all 3, just thought there was like a pattern or sequence EDIT just won on first time on 2nd acc, got a demo code from the drop though so will drop it later[/QUOTE]

Nope, no order to it. Just blind luck. Glad you got one though. I booted up a second acct to win one for a buddy but didn't get one. Oh well. Demo is officially out in like 3 days anyway lol

bread's done
Back