Mass Effect 3 N7 Arsenal Pack DLC (X360 version)

Falifax911

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
For some reason, my local retailer gave me 2 codes for the N7 Arsenal Pack and it looks like these codes include the M55 Argus Assault Rifle too (Activated just the N7 pack and my Argus was in my weapons locker)

Offer: Mass Effect 3 N7 Arsenal Pack DLC for Xbox 360

Wants: I will be very grateful if you will offer me Xbox Live Gold subscription (not 2 day trials)

[quote name='The Chop Suey']how long of a subscription are you looking for?[/QUOTE]

I got an offer with two codes of 1 month gold but dude walked away from it because he lost those codes so if you can offer with the same amount or at least 1 month.

so the Activation Code from the N7 includes the Argus as well? I have 2 Argus codes, one which i was going to use myself..but now that you say Arsenal includes it, I don't need to! :D

[quote name='jcp42877']so the Activation Code from the N7 includes the Argus as well? I have 2 Argus codes, one which i was going to use myself..but now that you say Arsenal includes it, I don't need to! :D[/QUOTE]

I am not 100% sure, I just activated my N7 pack but still the Argus appeared in my Weapons locker

bread's done
Back