Mass Effect 3 new ps3/360 $7.99 Bestbuy one day sale

In for (another) one.  Birthdays never seem to end in our family, and I know at least a couple people on Earth who still haven't played this.  Can't beat $7.99 with a stick.  Thanks, OP.

In for (another) one. Birthdays never seem to end in our family, and I know at least a couple people on Earth who still haven't played this. Can't beat $7.99 with a stick. Thanks, OP.
I'm one of those people. I went ahead and ordered. How is it? I know a lot were butthurt over the ending but I hear the game was as good as the others. I liked the first two.

Nice! Just as I finally got sucked into the first one (only took 3 tries...), $9 is a steal, thanks!

Got one on PS3 for 8.74 total. Nice.  :bouncy:

Couldn't care less about the trilogy. Even though I sold 2 before, I beat the game and still have the save file for Paragon. I may get ME2 again for less than 10 to go Renegade, or just download a renegade save file. And EA just let go of Online Pass? Yes, Please.

By 10 am it's already sold out online and not avaliable in stores. Do I need to check at midnight or something in order to get in on the deal?

By 10 they weren't sold it yet.t's already sold out online and not avaliable in stores. Do I need to check at midnight or something in order to get in on the deal?
I was able to get one around 11am eastern time and they weren't sold out yet. I bought Halo 4 a few weeks ago after 5pm, so... I guess it just depends.

I grabbed this if only for trade fodder. Trade base at GS was last reported at $6 for 360
O...kay. The price for it is $8. The TiV is $6. Even with bonuses, you won't make anything really.
Yeah but if he has two other games and they have a trade X get 10/20/30 it can be the difference in an extra $10
Exactly. Anyway, now I am contemplating cancelling my pick up as the TIV dropped to $4.

A .40 profit doesn't seem to be very efficient, lol.

I would have used this for the trade 7 for 35 promo, btw, but I have other games that can be used as well.

If I didn't already get ME1 and 2 for cheaper I'd wait for the Trilogy to go on sale. But this is great for me since I've been waiting for this game to go on sale for $10 or less (missed out on the GC coupon sale).

I see no shipping available now. Bummer.
For the PS3 Version I don't think there was shipping available at any time. I bought mine in the store (not through store-pick up, they actually had the $8.99 price for the game on the rack)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back