Mass effect 3 online pass!

THEMJOLNIRHERO

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow cagers i was wondering what someone has that i would give my mass effect 3 online pass to hmmmm interested pm or leave a comment Peace:D
Also its for xbox 360

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Try the trading forum.[/QUOTE]

Did i say i wanted money bro? No i did not or any material item no i did not

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']I would give you a big hug! I have a used copy of the collectors edition so I have none of the codes that came with it.[/QUOTE]

Sent you the online pass VIA xbl

[quote name='THEMJOLNIRHERO']Hey fellow cagers i was wondering what someone has that i would give my mass effect 3 online pass to hmmmm interested pm or leave a comment Peace:D
Also its for xbox 360[/QUOTE]

if you were giving it away for free then my mistake, but it sounded like you wanted something in return.

[quote name='THEMJOLNIRHERO']Sent you the online pass VIA xbl[/QUOTE]

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much!

Sweet!!:D:lol::D:lol::):):lol::D:lol::)

[quote name='THEMJOLNIRHERO']Did i say i wanted money bro? No i did not or any material item no i did not[/QUOTE]

You didn't exactly say that, but to be honest your OP was really confusing and didn't make sense to begin with.

You were "wondering what someone has that [you] would give your mass effect online code to"

What??

[quote name='AirMcLaren']You didn't exactly say that, but to be honest your OP was really confusing and didn't make sense to begin with.

You were "wondering what someone has that [you] would give your mass effect online code to"

What??[/QUOTE]

Looks like someone understood the OP just fine and got the code.

bread's done
Back