Mass Effect 3 preorder PS3/360/PC at Amazon.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='technicalstylez']preorders just opened up for Mass Effect 3 on amazon- includes 360, PC, and PS3!! no preorder incentives/dlc mentioned yet but I'm sure will be announced in due time. release date is 12-31-2011

http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-3..._rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1283938902&pf_rd_i=14210751[/QUOTE]

That's just a placeholder that Amazon always puts on games that they don't have a release date for yet. It'll most assuredly be out before then.

But yeah dude, wrong forum.

[quote name='dino88']There's an even better deal for Batman: Arkham City. You can get both games for ONLY $119.81. I'd hurry up and lock in the price now, because it could go back up any day.[/QUOTE]
Wow, compared to walmart, you save 9 cents. Nice

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Should this really be posted under video game deals?[/QUOTE]

People seem to have a much higher tolerance for MSRP pre-order threads if they're for Collector's Editions.

Don't worry if you posted it in the wrong forum, honest mistake. People here are typically douches if you screw up, while not offering anything in the way of friendly advice.

[quote name='austin43']Don't worry if you posted it in the wrong forum, honest mistake. People here are typically douches if you screw up, while not offering anything in the way of friendly advice.[/QUOTE]

Compare the people that actually posted something helpful to the people who decided to post something so everyone thinks they're funny and you'll discover why humanity is in the state it's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back