Mass Effect 3: Special Edition 17.98 Target Clearance YMMV - Wii U

ElvinWasHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Saw the Mass Effect 3 Wii U version in Target today.

Marked down from 59.99, for all you Wii U owners out there.

Didn't pick it up since I don't have a Wii U, so it's still there at Target Eagle Rock.

[quote name='bonesawisready']I think DF said that the Wii U versions usually have some advantages.

Like Batman's fps drops a bit to 24 frames but it is hardly noticable in game. And they say the game has FXAA or something that the other versions don't have

Trine 2 is a better example, a multiplatform game that is best on Wii U (OTHER THAN PC VERSION of course)[/QUOTE]

I think this says it all:

"Aside from some cute but non-essential gamepad features, it's safe to say that Mass Effect 3 on Wii U is a solid enough conversion but offers nothing of substance to elevate it over the existing Xbox 360 and PC versions of the game - it's clearly an improvement over the lacklustre PlayStation 3 release with a higher performance level, but across the overall run of play it's somewhat disappointing to see a vintage 2005 console with slower GPU and less RAM match and indeed exceed the quality of the experience found on the brand new Nintendo hardware."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-mass-effect-3-wii-u-face-off

The PS3 version is the worst of the bunch.

We COULD just open up a thread on performance of consoles somewhere is this forum, or we COULD use the thread for it's intended purpose.

Decisions, Decisions.

[quote name='Justin42']I was so excited when I got to Target and saw a pile of 5 blue Wii U cases sitting in the clearance rack.

Too bad they were Ben 10 at 70% off. :p They didn't appear to have any Mass Effect and the SKU was still 59.99...[/QUOTE]

Where are you peeps located that they are having the clearance items?? Target is usually very consistant - i drove one year from Ga to upstate NY to see my parents, and each time I stopped for gas I hit a Target and they all baiscally had the same clearance.....so the the heck on this one !

Checked my store - which fails utterly at marking shit down and nothing

They still have 3 copies of Uncharted II GOTY that should be clerance ( $6.98 ) and still have 3 copies of ME 3...

bread's done
Back