Mass Effect 3 used vs new

burz88

CAGiversary!
Hi guys, just played through ME 1 and 2 again and I am ready to take the plunge into number 3. I've seen that Amazon has the collector editions used for about $26, which seems like a good deal to me. Is there any content I would be missing out on by buying it used vs. new, like with the cerberus code in number 2? I know there's an online component this time around, but is it like deathmatch, or co-op? Does it add to the story? No ending spoilers please, since I can't wait to see what all the disappointment is about lol.

Im looking at the Xbox 360 version, if it matters.

Thanks guys.

The CE comes with a code for the From Ashes DLC in addition to the online pass needed to play the multiplayer.

The multiplayer is pretty much a horde/ zombies type of game. You fight waves or different enemies, get some limited choices of making your own class/ person. Believe it is up to four person co-op. It effects the galactic readiness rating which all need to be above like 80% or something to get the "best" ending.

You may be better off seeing how much you can find a new copy for since if you want to play the multiplayer and the DLC mission would end up costing you another 20$. Only the CE comes with a code for the DLC, by the way, need to buy it separate if you get a normal copy.

bread's done
Back