Mass Effect 3 XBOX 360 Deep Discount $35.99 FS

awesome price...i'd probably bite if it wasn't for the fact that i wouldn't get it until 2013...DD's shipping is the worst ever.

If it's in stock...really in stock (not just what their buy page says), it should only take a week or two for delivery.

For those unfamiliar with DD, they're overall a very trustworthy company to purchase from, but have become infamous for very slow shipping, out of stock items, canceling any price mistake orders, and poor customer service (best to call them when any issues arise).

They're on my shit list. Ordered Dead Souls 2 weeks ago, canceled the order last week, was told I was never charged. Charge is still on my credit card and I received an email over the weekend that my order shipped. Never again.

Good company, it just takes a bit longer than usual to get your DVD's, games, etc.

Great game and an even better price. I knew I should have waited for a price like this!

[quote name='Rollinstone12']If it says out of stock but I was still able to place an order, will it take a super long time to get here?[/QUOTE]

Most likely. Especially if you took the free shipping option.

No lie, a few years back I ordered a DVD with the free shipping option, took 5 weeks to arrive. My friend ordered a different DVD the same day I did, hers arrived 5 weeks later same day as mine.

Oh well, doesn't look to be an easy way to cancel. It will probably be on sale at a more reputable retailer by the time I get it...

bread's done
Back