Mass Effect Andromeda @ Amazon (X1 Standard - 11.78, X1 Deluxe - 14.88, PS4 Deluxe 15.12)

They let me price match perfectly okay. What did you tell me? I just told them I'm just price matching the game. Steelbook is free if you buy game either way or just price match online and call their customer service
I wanna do the online price match do they like make you pay over the phone to do it or what I've never done it over the phone

MEA will be part of EA Access soon for all the XB1 owners out there. Confirmed by EA on Twitter yesterday so save your money if you already subscribe to that service.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m still kicking myself for pre ordering the digital version on Xbox. Two and three were my favorite games ever so it seems like a no-brainer at the time :)

I’m still kicking myself for pre ordering the digital version on Xbox. Two and three were my favorite games ever so it seems like a no-brainer at the time :)
The Mass Effect Trilogy is still one of my favorite sets of games ever. I bought Andromeda knowing it wouldn’t be as good and still hoping. It killed hope in me. I don’t even know if I want another one now. It would take a lot to fix.

bread's done
Back