Mass Effect Andromeda Deluxe Edition (PS4) - $22.18 at Amazon

msriflegirl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
https://www.amazon.com/Mass-Effect-Andromeda-Deluxe-PlayStation-4/dp/B01MTJ0TA9/

Down to $20.33 $19.88

The price on this has dropped steadily on Amazon over the past two weeks and fluctuates throughout the day (it went down two cents and then up one cent as I typed this out).  I predict this will be $20-30 on BF (10-15 for the regular edition), but this is a good deal if you want to get in on it now.  Also, if you are into steelbooks, PM this at Best Buy for the free BBY exclusive steelbook. 

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the current (and assumably final) state of the game?

Will I like it if I disliked the "MMOness" of DA: I's quest design (kill 5 wolves, place a flag at these 3 locations, etc.)?

What's the current (and assumably final) state of the game?

Will I like it if I disliked the "MMOness" of DA: I's quest design (kill 5 wolves, place a flag at these 3 locations, etc.)?
I'll admit that I didn't play this game to 100% completion (mainly because I only rented it and wasn't gripped by the story or presentation), but I want to say that most of the quests were exactly as how you described. Keep in mind that I played it at release, however.

I'm calling $15 Black Friday. Not a huge difference, this seems like a good price.
I think $15.99 for the base game and $19.99 for the deluxe if we are going off of the usual Best Buy pricing, I could also see $19.99 and $23.99 as well. Right now it is sitting at $20.96 so you can have it 2 months early for virtually the same price.

bread's done
Back