Mass Effect Andromeda PlayStation 4 $10 with promo code EMCXERV64, Newegg

Great horror experience. The character faces alone keep me up long into the night in a catatonic state. Forget evil within, resident evil or paranormal activity. Mass effect will make you impotent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh, if you can suffer through the character interactions and story, there's some decent gameplay to be found that might be worth $10. Maybe wait for it to drop to $5, just to be sure.

Just spent a week playing it and did 2 run throughs (regular doing everything, and an insanity run for the achievement) and while it wasn't very good, it wasn't horrible.  I flipped mine on ebay and made my money back.  If you have some downtime and nothing else I'd say hit it up for $10.  Character models were horrible though on an Xbox S, the new races looked like something from the early Xbox era.

I bought the steelbook copy for $10. It’s definitely worth $10 in my mind. Not any more though.

Is it sad I'm still debating if $10 is worth spending on this game?
This was my Game of the Year for 2017. It is a steal at 10 dollars. I think I put 70-80 hours playing the game. It's too bad the negative backlash before it got patched convinced EA to not release DLC.

Watching some dialog clips it looks like the main character has aspergers, what with the weird reactions or lack of reaction...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlRXo8MifMo[/youtube]

bread's done
Back