Mass Effect Trilogy $60 11/6 (360,PC,PS3))

Hijinx

CAGiversary!
Mass Effect 1,2 and 3 will be bundled together on November 6th. According to the post I read, 360 and PC will get it first and PS3 at a later date.

Also any PS3 users looking to just purchase Mass Effect 1 will be able to download it off of PSN for $14.99.

515PwVWCJAL._SX300_.jpg

PS3 Mass Effect Trilogy-Amazon

360 Mass Effect Trilogy-Amazon

PC Mass Effect Trilogy-Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']PS3 at a later date".[/QUOTE]

Don't hold your breath on anything regarding this. This is EA we are talking about here in the end.

I'm just happy they're putting ME1 on the PS3 finally. Gonna get the whole series for under $40 by the time the whole thing is said and done. :p

Awesome games, by the way!

[quote name='GamerDude316']IIRC, Arrival DLC released after ME2 had been released on PS3. Cerberus Network only granted access to Zaeed, Normandy Crash Site, and a couple other small DLC's at release, never covered any subsequent DLC's.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I assume that EA is doing a new print of ME1 because of the PS3 and therefore including the DLC (since they would make at most 6 dollars from them both anyways). For ME2 they will take the easiest route: releasing the same games with a different print on front. ME3 will also just be the same thing that was released in the spring.

From what I remember, last year there was some controversial news about how Microsoft is extremely strict when it comes to multi-platform releases. Meaning that if a game is going to be published across both consoles it has to have the same exact content (of course there are some exceptions I'm sure) or it has to release on Microsofts console first. . So I'm hoping maybe that's the reason for the ps3 delay. Then again it could just be taking more time to port ME1 to ps3 lol wishful thinking

it doesn't appear that the paid DLC will be included, only the free DLC:

http://masseffect.bioware.com/about/trilogy/

• On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station on disk. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed – The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.
  • On Xbox 360, Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station are not included with Mass Effect, however they are available as stand-alone downloads through Xbox LIVE. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included and Online Pass will be included for Mass Effect 3.
  • Information on PlayStation 3 DLC will be available soon.

bread's done
Back