Mass Effect Walmart.com, TRU.com, KMART in stores!

uberczar915

CAG Veteran
[digg]http://digg.com/xbox_360/Mass_Effect_Street_Date_Broken[/digg]
don't know if they're shipping yet, can anyone confirm?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4103905
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2850708

**UPDATE**

Just bought it at KMART. They had three copies on the shelf behind the glass. This was in the University of Delaware area.
mass1.jpg
mass2.jpg

http://files-upload.com/files/609815/119_0089.jpg

http://files-upload.com/files/609820/119_0092.jpg

Grabbed thr last one in the case at the Kmart in Acton, MA. They might still have more. I noticed the orange sticker as the guy took it out of the case, and from that point further I was stuttering and acting like a minor in a liquor store. Can't wait to play it!

[quote name='MastaGamer']scored one at my Kmart. downriver area of MI seems to be pretty well stocked. the kid was just pullin it out of the box when i asked[/quote]

Downriver as in which city?

For anyone near Nashville, TN, KMart in the Antioch area still has some copies. I picked one up and didn't receive any hassle over the Do Not Sell sticker.

Browsing through this thread, it's obvious nobody in the West got it early. All these people are East coasters.

Called and went to a total of 5 K Marts in Utah, nothing.

[quote name='shimz']anyone got a "shipped" order yet from any of the online guys?....mine still says processing at wamart, heard the same is going for newegg as well.[/quote]

I ordered at newegg and nope it hasnt shipped yet its still in stage 3

Step 3: Your credit/debit card has been successfully charged. Please note that you may no longer make changes to your order.

[quote name='Chroma914']Got owned at the NE Philly KMart - a dude in front of me bought the last copy. However, got lucky at the Feasterville, PA Kmart, as they had 2 copies![/quote]
lol probably got their five mins after and he said some dude just got the last one. guess i will try to head up there

[quote name='thrustbucket']Browsing through this thread, it's obvious nobody in the West got it early. All these people are East coasters.

Called and went to a total of 5 K Marts in Utah, nothing.[/quote]

That's what I'm thinking too. I have called all of the K-Marts in my area of Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, and Peoria, Arizona, and they have nothing.

I managed to find 3 copies of Mass Effect in Sturgis, MI (of all places, lol). I sold one to my fiance's boss, keeping one, and selling the last one on Ebay.

34d2_1.JPG

If anyone living in Michigan (or anyone state for that matter) is willing to pick me up a copy, I'll be willing to compensate for the effort & shipping beforehand.

Please! Pop me a PM if you're willing.

So has anyone actually been to the Gaithersburg Maryland Kmart or was it just a call? I don't feel like giving up just yet...

[quote name='CommieNinja7']anyone know if the online sites are actually shipping?[/quote]

No they arent and now i cant cancel my damn order :cry:

Hey guys I live in Northeast LA (the State) and my wife checked for me and I got it yeah but I just wanted to know has anyone played it yet ,how is it and has MSFT sent any secret agents to kill u yet.........cause I really wanna play it now

Got two copies in Philadelphia. One for me and one for my friend. They had around five left. It was at the KMart store off of Academy road on Frankfurt ave.

Only got to see the opening where Seth Green talks crap about the Spectre on board the ship, but i looks awesome. Have to go to a Flyers game with my chick tonight so I can't play til tomorrow. But I'm happy to have it. I also suffer from the "own too many games to play them all" disorder.

[quote name='Redswirl']No they arent and now i cant cancel my damn order :cry:[/quote]

I'm not sure if you ordered it from Newegg, but Newegg doesn't ship on Saturday or Sunday, you'll have to wait until Monday to receive shipping confirmation or to cancel your order.

got last 2 from Topeka, KS North KMart just 45min ago. Location was in bumbfunk nowhere so I had absolutely no trouble at all lol one for me, one for my bro, rock on! 2nd location in Topeka had more copies they said.. friend went there to grab one.. we live 30 min away.

[quote name='psychonaut']Actually, Tuesday since Monday is a Holiday here in the US.[/quote]

ah damn it, I forgot about Veterans Day.

Can all of you lucky guys who got it early and are Ebaying calm down a little on the prices? the soonest you could get it to the buyer is wednesday! and thats with overnight shipping. so you guys need to rethink your prices. and considering that kmarts on the west coast will get their shipments on monday or tuesday you better just get while the gettings good. and the getting will not get any better than 100-110 bucks. play fair. the only guys who would pay that kind of bread as it is the hardcore. which we all are if we are on the internet talking about this kind of thing anyways.

[quote name='sp00ge']My wife is on her way home with the last copy at the Indiana, PA Kmart. Funny enough, she's the one who ran out the door as soon as we found a kmart with one in stock.[/QUOTE]

You lucky SOB! That's the Kmart I went to around 1pm today to check, and it was all gone. Congrats man. Funny thing is, my g/f wants the game more than I do.

Went to K-Mart to check. They were all sitting in a box next to the door and had a sign that said "Free, Take 1".

I wanted 2 though so I didn't take any.

[quote name='lokar36']Can all of you lucky guys who got it early and are Ebaying calm down a little on the prices? the soonest you could get it to the buyer is wednesday! and thats with overnight shipping. so you guys need to rethink your prices. and considering that kmarts on the west coast will get their shipments on monday or tuesday you better just get while the gettings good. and the getting will not get any better than 100-110 bucks. play fair. the only guys who would pay that kind of bread as it is the hardcore. which we all are if we are on the internet talking about this kind of thing anyways.[/quote]
It's the buyers who are setting the prices. The demand is there, the supply is low, thus raising the price.

As far as shipping, you're not 100% correct. While Tuesday is the first day you could go to the PO to ship it, you could have printed out a prepaid shipping label for express and drop it in the express box at the PO. I know mine has a saturday Express pick-up of 4:30 PM. Therefore, the game could be on it's way already and be delivered on Tuesday.

[quote name='okwordyoda']You lucky SOB! That's the Kmart I went to around 1pm today to check, and it was all gone. Congrats man. Funny thing is, my g/f wants the game more than I do.[/QUOTE]

We called both Latrobe (no luck) and then Indiana. She conviced the guy (womanly charm :D) to hold a copy for her. You must have just missed her.

[quote name='aznguyen316']got last 2 from Topeka, KS North KMart just 45min ago. Location was in bumbfunk nowhere so I had absolutely no trouble at all lol one for me, one for my bro, rock on! 2nd location in Topeka had more copies they said.. friend went there to grab one.. we live 30 min away.[/QUOTE]

I'm living in Lawrence right now (Go KU!) and I was gonna try and have my family get the Copies from Kmart becuase their aren't any in Lawrence! Damn You aznguyen!

[quote name='sp00ge']I love how these people are guaranteeing shipment on Monday. Seems some people don't realize Monday is a federal holiday.[/quote]

Well, UPS and FedEX don't care that its a Federal Holiday. In fact, other than the mail, banks and schools, most people could care less its a holiday....we all have to work.

TBW

[quote name='sp00ge']
We called both Latrobe (no luck) and then Indiana. She conviced the guy (womanly charm :D) to hold a copy for her. You must have just missed her.[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you guys didn't try the Altoona K-mart? Its just this shy of a crack den anyhow-- so I didn't stop by, but reading this thread is giving me hope.

Not heard anything about the West Coast. I called like 4 different Kmarts and NO GO!

The Toys R Us was a bust as well (Nevada)

I picked up the last 2 copies in Boardman, OH last night..

I did hear that Hermitage, PA had 2 and one of the stores in Warren, OH had 1 this morning -- But those are probably gone by now, just a fyi for anyone in the area..

[quote name='KwanzaaTimmy']I'm assuming you guys didn't try the Altoona K-mart? Its just this shy of a crack den anyhow-- so I didn't stop by, but reading this thread is giving me hope.[/quote]

Altoona was next on the list if Indiana didn't have it. I really don't care to go out that way. I was out there last week to look for clearance titles, which turned out to be a total bust.

[quote name='untouchablemike']I have a copy of Mass Effect, and am willing to sell it, for a little bonus for my efforts. I have no problem waiting for the game.[/quote]

state what, and money wise. I have games, comics, dvds galore, state it. not to outrageous though.

[quote name='flatliner718']state what, and money wise. I have games, comics, dvds galore, state it. not to outrageous though.[/quote]

No offense to guy offering, but be careful. He's only been here a few weeks and only has 2 posts. Just a word of caution.

[quote name='abhinav']Damnit... i read somewhere that the crofton had some... crap...[/quote] Yeah - when I called, the person said he couldn't sell them until the 20th. I said, but... - and he said it shouldn't have happened.

[quote name='abhinav']So has anyone actually been to the Gaithersburg Maryland Kmart or was it just a call? I don't feel like giving up just yet...[/quote] Most of the locations on my list were calls and I never got the impression they didn't know what I was looking for. I did visit the Frederick store though with no luck.

Went to one Wal-Mart store south of Seattle and called another--no luck. Maybe try again next week--up here in the corner of the country things arriving via slow freight arrive later.

[quote name='phantompower']

Most of the locations on my list were calls and I never got the impression they didn't know what I was looking for. I did visit the Frederick store though with no luck.[/quote]

k, thanks for the heads up, i'll try head out to a few stores ether today or tommorow, maybe i can get lucky.

bread's done
Back