mass effect xbox 360 how much is it worth?

bringerofdeath

CAGiversary!
Hi I was wondering if you guys know if the original mass effect xbox 360 non platinum hits worth is brand new sealed? Is it worth more or the same as the platinum hits version if it is sealed and brand new. My friend is trying to sell me a brand new copy and I'm not sure if I should buy it. Thanks guys.

Don't do it. This is one of the now many Platinum Hits releases that has extra content included with it.
From Wikipedia:

A Platinum Hits edition was released in North America on February 10, 2009, which included the features of the Limited Edition as well as the Bring Down the Sky expansion and additional developer documentaries, videos, and music.[

Yeah, unless he's willing to part with it for $10 or so, don't. I actually just picked up the PH version a month or so ago from Kmart for $9.99 on sale.

[quote name='sp00ge']Yeah, unless he's willing to part with it for $10 or so, don't. I actually just picked up the PH version a month or so ago from Kmart for $9.99 on sale.[/QUOTE]

Ditto - Look for the Platinum Hits, or offer him $10 for the original version.

i got the platinum at Best Buy for $20. yeah dont buy it if its not the plat edition. The extra disc has a ton of content including 3 sets of gamer pictures and a new premium theme...also it comes with one of the dlc missions. Worth every penny.

bread's done
Back