Massive 45 game + system NES lot --starting at 1 cent. CAGs get bonus!

Samus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
If a CAG wins, I'll send them a list of other retro games that I can throw in for free. Probably some Genesis/SNES stuff.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250382278521

This is a HUGE NES bundle! It includes 45 classic games! A light gun for Duck Hunt and other games! Manuals to Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Blades of Steel, and Base Wars! This is an -AMAZING- piece of gaming history!

Here is the complete list of items:

1 NES system
1 Light Gun
1 Controller
4 Cartridge Sleeves
All necessary hookup cables.
45 games:

Baseball
Base Wars (w/ manual)
Big Foot
Blades of Steel (w/ manual)
Burai Fighter
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
Contra
Deadly Towers
Double Dragon III
Gauntlet
Ghosts 'n' Goblins
Golf Power
Gotcha! Paintball
Gum Shoe
Hogans Alley
Ice Hockey
Karate Kid
Legendary Wings
Legend of Zelda (gold)
Maniac Mansion
Mega Man 6
Metal Gear
Metroid
MVP Baseball
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden II
P.O.W
Platoon
Pro Wrestling
Punch-Out
Quantam Fighter
Renegade
Robocop
Robocop 2
Rock n Ball
Ski or Die
Spy Hunter
Super C (Contra 2)
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
Super Mario Bros 3 (w/ manual)
Target Renegade
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Top Gun
Wheel of Fortune Family Edition

The system has been tested and works! It has had a brand new 72 pin connector recently installed. Every game has not been tested, most have been and all have worked so far. Sometimes you may need to clean the cartridges before playing, like with any NES system. Other than that, the system is in very good cosmetic condition. Some games have tears or peels on their stickers, though most are in good or flawless condition.

Shipping is $15 to anywhere in the lower 48 United States. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, the price of shipping will depend on how much it costs at the post office, it may be higher. I will not ship outside of the US, sorry but I don't want to deal with it. Check my 100% positive feedback and bid with confidence!

bread's done
Back