Massive $9.99 (A/R) Sale on Box Sets At Cocounts

Zipomatic2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I just went to my local coconuts to see how much the Wrestlemania 3 disk set was when I noticed a sign on the window advertising a $9.99 Sale. Any DVD that is marked $16.99 or less (not sale items) is now only $9.99

However, that had a HUGE amount of box sets on sale also for $9.99 after a mail in rebate. Now I know Coconuts can be a pain with rebates (sending in the UPC) but I was told by a staff member that if I have a problem with them refusing a rebate (I send the UPC off the front shrink wrap instead of the box) then if I make a photocopy of everything needed and take it into the store where I bought the DVD, they will honor the rebate in store.

Anywhoo, I picked up today....

The Martin Scorsese Film Collection - normally $49.99 on sale for $20.99 only $9.99 after mail in rebate.

The Simpsons Season 5 - normally $39.99 on sale for $20.99 - $9.99 after mail in rebate.

Family Guy Volume 4 - normally $39.99 on sale for $20.99 - $9.99 after mail in rebate

Futurama Volume 3 - normally $39.99 on sale for $20.99 - $9.99 after mail in rebate

Seinfeld - Volume 4: season 5 - normally $49.99 on sale for $23.99 - $9.99 after mail in rebate

The Oliver Stone Collection - Normally $79.99 on sale for $35.99 only $9.99 after mail in rebate

They had a whole bunch more, I cant remember everything but off the top of my head they had...

TMNT Trilogy, Tremors pack, Futurama 1-3, Simpsons 1-5, Family Guy 1-4, American Dad 1, Will and Grace 4. I would guess there were about 30 different titles on sale for $9.99.

Hope this isn't posted elsewhere (I looked and did not see it) The branch of Coconuts I went to was in Evansville, IN. No idea if this is a YMMW or if FYE also has the same sale on, or how long this lasts (could be a Memorial Day weekend sale)

I'm going to have to check this out, yeah this is a repost though, about 8 threads below this one, doesn't bother me, but there's a lot of pricks who will make it a point to cry about it, good find nontheless.

Darn it, looked through the first two pages and TOTALLY missed the other post. Sorry about that guys, guess I was looking for Coconuts in the title instead of FYE.

Apologies for the double deal post

Does Coconuts still do slightly different sales then FYE? Used to always annoy me when one store had a slightly different than the other despite being the exact same score and ownership

[quote name='darkchaostitan']Note, this doesn't apply online and not at all stores, I couldn't find this deal at either one.[/QUOTE]

This deal is almost 5 MONTHS old and has long since ended.

bread's done
Back